Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
    I was using Funkier and one set of Assos bibs. But then I took a flyer on some Aliexpress bibs from a chinese vendor. They were actually a better fit, good chamois. Been riding them exclusively ever since. Price was around $15 each, I bought 3. (also a pile of jerseys, even 3 custom printed jerseys for about 15-20 ea. these are made by the makers who actually make the brand name stuff sold for 4x as much in the West)
    Would you be able to share a link to the seller?

I have a Pearl Izumi factory store near by, and there are 25% coupons in the local free papers from time to time, but custom jerseys ... for $20 ... that appeals a lot.

Thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    I can try to look up the vendor with the custom jerseys. It was a year and a half ago or so, and these vendor listing keep popping up and disappearing. something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ceBeautifyAB=0 beware chinese sizing is small like italian sizing, but they do offer dimensions of each size which worked for me. I feel the bottom elastic is typically a bit tighter than it should be, but features nonslip grip fwiw.

this is the exact kit I just received yesterday. rode with the bib shorts, and they are the best feeling beest fitting shorts I've ever had. a little better cut than the last few from China which were darned good. The jersey is meh, I will likely not use it. But I mean $20 shorts
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cycl...74eb4c4dyWKUAH
    Last edited by BCSaltchucker; 1 Week Ago at 10:50 AM.
    Faith is pretending to know things you don't know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12