Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by bigSissy View Post

none of you ever caught on to the fact that those are actually ladies' cycling jackets that I am wearing!
    Yeah, no. Re-read my posts.

Fecal indicator
    so, the big news is a cross-dresser who's ridden hundreds of thousands of miles saves a buck on clothing purchases...

bfd.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post
    so, the big news is a cross-dresser who's ridden hundreds of thousands of miles saves a buck on clothing purchases...

bfd.
    But... and this is a big but... they make his butt look fat.

CEO Of The Internet
    Equally paradoxical — and even more valuable than the venomous barbs spewed out by so many of you — is what was not said by any of you. The thing that makes such an absence more valuable is this: because the jacket and jersey fit me so well (if I do say so myself) none of you ever caught on to the fact that those are actually ladies' cycling jackets that I am wearing!

I'm confused, I thought your big reveal was going to be that it was a women in the pictures. So that's actually a man in the pictures? That's paradoxical, nice social experiment I fully believed you were a woman.

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by shermes View Post
    Equally paradoxical — and even more valuable than the venomous barbs spewed out by so many of you — is what was not said by any of you. The thing that makes such an absence more valuable is this: because the jacket and jersey fit me so well (if I do say so myself) none of you ever caught on to the fact that those are actually ladies' cycling jackets that I am wearing!

I'm confused, I thought your big reveal was going to be that it was a women in the pictures. So that's actually a man in the pictures? That's paradoxical, nice social experiment I fully believed you were a woman.
    Ditto. I thought they were boobs, not moobs.

Russian Troll Farmer
    Frankly, with that much padding it's often hard to tell at a glance.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres"

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by No Time Toulouse View Post
    Frankly, with that much padding it's often hard to tell at a glance.
    You need to have your glance checked.

Get them to look at your gaze while they're at it.

a real member's member
    i'm confused.

yet, entertained.

not like that.

well, sorta.

maybe.

no.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2017

Yeah, no. Sure ya did (:rolleyes):...

Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Meh... you gotta try harder.

I caught onto the lady part.... hence my pregnant comment.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by SPlKE View Post
    Yeah, no. Re-read my posts.
    You, I and everybody else here all know that's nothing but face-saving, revisionist bollcrap! LOL!

So tell me this then, Messieurs I.Can.Never.Tell.A.Lie. Why didn't yous just come right out and say "You're wearing women's clothes...!"?

This I can't wait to hear! LOL!

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Why didn't yous just come right out and say "You're wearing women's clothes...!"?
    Why didn't you?

#No.One.Cares
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2017

bfd.
    Why didn't you?

#No.One.Cares
    It's a pretty "bfd" to my crumbsnatcher who as a result of my spend-thrift now has $217-minus-$17 more for lunch money. Money which less frugal shoppers would rather contribute to the trust fund brats of the shareholders of Walmart/Rapha.

Plus, I'd have to conclude that it must be a pretty "bfd" to you and the ever-so caring tlg too. Enough of a "bfd" at least to get yous to stop doing whatever it is Oxtoxen and tlgs do with their time, log into this site, read the thread, and vent their cattiness with such eloquence and charm.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Enough of a "bfd" at least to get yous to stop doing whatever it is Oxtoxen and tlgs do with their time, log into this site, read the thread, and vent their cattiness with such eloquence and charm.
    Meh. I get paid while doing this.

Based on your walls of text which exceed everyone else's comments.... combined, you're the only one who thinks it's a bfd. But thanks for wearing your emotions on your sleeve.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2017
    ...you're the only one who thinks it's a bfd. But thanks for wearing your emotions on your sleeve.
    OK. I'll meet you half way. It's a "bfd" to me. But it's an "mfd" (medium fd) to you. How's that?

An mfd is when it's enough of a deal that a person goes through a stack of fifty photos, scrutinizing each one of them until they find the only one out of the fifty that was an easy target for them to make fun of.

Don't be ashamed, tlg. Women aren't the only gender allowed to be catty. Own your cattiness! Embrace your feminine side! It's also OK for men to say they care.

Wanna go shopping with me this weekend? I know where to find all the best deals ;)

RoadBikeReview Member
    An mfd is when it's enough of a deal that a person goes through a stack of fifty photos, scrutinizing each one of them until they find the only one out of the fifty that was an easy target for them to make fun of.
    50?? I only see 10. I see only one dandy in this thread.

Don't be ashamed, tlg. Women aren't the only gender allowed to be catty. Own your cattiness! Embrace your feminine side! It's also OK for men to say they care.
    Hey, so what, Big Sissy? That kit makes you feel pretty? No biggy! We all like to feel pretty sometimes.

Wanna go shopping with me this weekend? I know where to find all the best deals ;)
    Hey, hey! Stop that! We have to draw the line somewhere.
    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas."
    -- Warren Buffett

"Education is what you get when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't. -- Pete Seeger

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    OK. I'll meet you half way. It's a "bfd" to me. But it's an "mfd" (medium fd) to you. How's that?

50? Oh wow you're melodramatic.
    I think there were maybe 10? Which we had to scroll past to get the rest of the post. That baby bump just obviously jumped out. And of course all the pink was like a strobe light.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Hey, so what, Big Sissy? That kit makes you feel pretty? No biggy! We all like to feel pretty sometimes.
    Do you mean the way you feel wearing all that pretty pastel yellow and orange you're so crazy about?

I hope you remember your above comment the next time you're riding in your pretty pastel yellow and day-glow orange kit and Billy-Bob and Bubba buzz you with the side mirror of their pick-em-up-truck.

When they scream at you, "Get off the road, f*gg*t!", you can no longer wonder to yourself, "What kind of a redneck f**kwit does something like that?".

Because, going by your last comment, you sound exactly like the kind of redneck f**kwit that does something like that.

If you take nothing else away from this thread, at least now you know first-hand how Billy-Bob and Bubba feel when they try to run you off the road. Does it feel good to you?

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    ----

You, I and everybody else here all know that's nothing but face-saving, revisionist bollcrap! LOL!

So tell me this then, Messieurs I.Can.Never.Tell.A.Lie. Why didn't yous just come right out and say "You're wearing women's clothes...!"?

This I can't wait to hear! LOL!
    The same reason murder mysteries don't begin by saying "The butler did it."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Do you mean the way you feel wearing all that pretty pastel yellow and orange you're so crazy about?
    Oh man! You found out. Dammit!

I hope you remember your above comment the next time you're riding in your pretty pastel yellow and day-glow orange kit and Billy-Bob and Bubba buzz you with the side mirror of their pick-em-up-truck.
    So you think cyclists in black kits don't get buzzed? I really don't think they care what you're wearing, they just hate cyclists, period.

Because, going by your last comment, you sound exactly like the kind of redneck f**kwit that does something like that.
    What makes you say that? I was just admitting that I like feeling pretty sometimes. Don't you think you're over analyzing just a little?
    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

-- Warren Buffett

"Education is what you get when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't. -- Pete Seeger

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Lol!!!

Thanks for the laughs guys! It's been a rough week for me and I needed that.

RoadBikeReview Member

When they scream at you, "Get off the road, f*gg*t!", you can no longer wonder to yourself, "What kind of a redneck f**kwit does something like that?".

If you take nothing else away from this thread, at least now you know first-hand how Billy-Bob and Bubba feel when they try to run you off the road. Does it feel good to you?
    Is that you 11spd?
    Too old to ride plastic

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velodog View Post
    Is that you 11spd?
    Noooo. This is a much higher level of trolling
    We just don’t realize the most significant moments of our lives when they’re happening
    Back then I thought “well there'll be other days”
    I didn’t realize that was the only day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yrupye7B0

There's sometimes a buggy.
    How many drivers does a buggy have?
    One.
    So let's just say I'm drivin' this buggy...
    and if you fix your attitude you can ride along with me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekiIMh4ZkM

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velodog View Post
    Is that you 11spd?
    I think he's ASFOS reincarnated. But let's find out for sure. So Big Sissy, if you ride 14 miles for an hour, what is your average speed?

If i ride 14 miles in 60 mins, what is my average speed?

Quote Originally Posted by bvber View Post
    Lol!!!

Thanks for the laughs guys! It's been a rough week for me and I needed that.
    That's the only reason I'm still in this thread.
    Last edited by Lombard; 1 Week Ago at 09:35 AM.

-- Warren Buffett

Fecal indicator
    awww, was hoping the OP would hang around this one long enough to have an aneurysm.

he was getting his panties (probably gets those cheaper than boxers or briefs) pretty wadded there for a second...
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    he was getting his panties (probably gets those cheaper than boxers or briefs) pretty wadded there for a second...
    And of course... they'd be pink.

a real member's member
    [loud drunken voice] listen here, bubs! listen! if this guy, hic, wants to wear women's clothes, his mom and you all should let him! look what it did for Tootsie! he got a good, decent job and got rich! and, hic, J. Edgar Hoover! he created a vacuum empire! oh, no, lemme finish! lemme finish! fifty years ago, Milton Berle, hic, wore dresses and made dozens and, hic, dozens of elderly laugh! you gotta problem with that? he will kill you with bad jokes! and you will die. hic. listen! my great aunt smoked a corn cob pipe and no one said shît to her face about it. behind her back, sure. but this isn't about that. this isn't russia, is it? is this russia? no, it's snot. hic.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast