Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Voler Clothes

4K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Marc 
#1 ·
Hi all,

None of my local shops carry a lot in the way of road kit so I've started looking online. I like some of Voler's stuff and am hoping those who've tried their jerseys and bibs can let me know what the quality is like!

cheers, wagg

#6 · (Edited)
The Elastic Interface Technology Comp HP pad used in their Black Label shorts/bibs is great - it incorporates high density foam which you don't sink into leading to pressure on your pudendal nerve and other soft tissue. I'll definitely buy another pair of those.

Red Line Carmine Slope Maroon

They make flat seamed garments which are slightly more comfortable.

They sell produced to order jerseys in XS (33-35" chest, 26-29" waist) to the general public.

At least some of the jersey pockets are shallow. Some construction details are odd; for instance I have a jersey where the stitching doesn't expand as much as the material and is tight with T-rex arms:

Blue Sports uniform Sportswear Jersey Sleeve

The return policy is no-questions-asked with postage paid; so if something doesn't work for you that's not a big deal.

#8 ·
I have Black Label bibs that I use on all my longer rides (over about 50 miles). Great bibs and value. I also have one non Black Label jersey and my wife has two. Got them on sale at a great price. We're happy with the quality and the large rear pockets.

#10 ·
My team used Voler for quite a few years. I was very happy with the quality.

They switched to Pactimo, and I don't care for the fit.

#14 ·
been looking for some bibs and thanks to these responses, just ordered me some. oh and this too.

To be sure you are properly outfitted, we're offering 10% off on all orders under $200 and 20% off on orders over $200* including sale and semi custom items. Let Freedom Ride!

*Enter promo code FREEDOM during checkout, discount appears as an order level discount during the second checkout step. Promotion valid until 7/7/2015. Sorry, discount does not apply to full custom orders and does not stack with other promotions.

#15 ·
Voler makes good stuff. I always try to snag their high end bibs when they hit sales. Very durable, and very comfy.

Pay attention to the posted fitting on each item's entry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.