Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Niterider or Cygolite

7K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Blackss06 
#1 ·
I'm looking at the following headlights - Cygolite Expillion 180, 250, Cygolite Mitty Cross 300 LED Li Ion, Niterider MiNewt Mini 300 USB, Niterider MiNewt 350 Cordless. Any thoughts or recommendations on a headlight that will light up the road? I will be riding where there are some street lights. Thank you, I appreciate your feedback.

#8 ·
It's one guy, his name is Stephen, email address is

DesignShineLighting@gmail.com

It's available with helmet, and handlebar mounts, utilizes Cateye mounting, which works very well. Also the batteries he sells are top notch. Great guy to work with. I get complements everywhere with these lights, I had a motorist pass me, then pull over awhile up the road and wait for me to ask where I got the lights.

Here is the google site he has.

https://sites.google.com/site/designshinelighting/

#7 ·
I have the NiteRider MiNewt.250 cordless Li-lon rechargable light with the helmet mount and love it. I also have the 200 for the handlebars. I like the helmet mount as you can fire the light where ever you look, esp at side road traffic. I also like the fact that it is rechargeable with all internal and USB, so can be charged anywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.