I have recently gotten into the idea of roadbiking and I would like to try it out. For the past year or so, I have been commuting to school and back on an old beat up mountain bike that I have had for probably twelve years now, up until it finally broke on me a few weeks ago. I had decided that, due to all of the rust and general crappiness of the bike, that I would ride it until it went down, and then upgrade. So, now I am searching for a new bike. After a few hours of research and reading a ton of reviews on this and that, I came across a bike at RScycles.com that looke dvery appealing - the Tommaso Mondial. The specs on the bike are as follows:

Frame: Semi-Compact Double Butted Aluminum with Integrated Headtube and replaceable Drop-out
Fork: Carbon Fiber with an Aluminum Steer Tube
Rear Shock: N/A
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 Triple
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
Shifters: Shimano 105 10-Speed (30 total gears)
Brakes Levers: Shimano 105
Brakes: Tektro Aluminum, Silver
Chain: KMC DX10
Crankset: FSA Gossamer MEGAEXO Triple, 30/39/50T
Cassette: Shimano 105 10-Speed 12/25
Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Clipless
Bottom Bracket: FSA MEGAEXO
Headset: FSA IS-2 Integrated w/15mm Conical Spacer
Saddle: Selle Italia XO Trans Am
Seat Post: FSA SL-K Carbon, 27.2mm
Handlebar: Ritchey Logic Comp, 31.8mm, Black
Grips: Velo Tape
Stem: Ritchey Comp V2, 31.8mm, Black
Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x23c
Wheelset: Alex R450
Weight: 19.5 (approximate) 52cm without pedals/relectors

Basically, After all the looking around I've done, I know the Shimano 105 group will be quality and more than last me for my needs, but as to everything else, I am quite unsure of. I need someone to check out the specs and see if they notice anything fishy, because they are asking 799 for this bike, which seems to be a good deal. Also, I can't find anything about this specific bike outside of the two reviews on this forum, so that makes me a bit worried.

For added information, I am about 5'10, about 160 pounds, and I have a 31.5" inseam, which puts me to about a 56cm frame. Does that seem a bit big to everyone? I have tried some LBS, but been put to a different size everytime.

Thanks for everyone's help.