RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010

Bianchi Celeste paint color code

I am not sure if this is common knowledge, however for those of you needing or looking to have your Celeste Bianchi repainted, the color code is:

Pantone-#332.

I was told by Bianchi USA that there are a few variations, so take a same to the paint shop and they should be able to match it.

hope this might be of help.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Pantone, Pantani? Coincidince, I think not.

Hucken The Fard Up !
    Pantone 332 is Seafoam green

Fender guitars are also made on that color.

spade2you, here is something for you ;)

Quote Originally Posted by zank
    They're just bikes. Ride 'em in the rain, salt, snow and crap to fully appreciate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kelly
    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Haven't owned a Fender in years, although I'm thinking of some lighter turquoise inlays in an upcoming 6 string bass from a builder I dig.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2007
    Good info guys.

Do you know if Bianchi dealers sell celeste touch up paint? My 1885 has a few rock chips that I would like to cover up.

Thanks,
    Josh

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Bianchi has registered many colors. If you look at the early 1980's adds, they had the pantone chip and color # in the adverstisement. They use 9 shades above that color and 9 shades below that color. (according to a Bianchi sales rep). The problem with the touch up paint is that every year is slightly different, some years more blue, some more green. Get custom paint matched or find a hobby store that still sells those old model paints, hundreds of colors to choose from and can be ordered.

Militant commuter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee-an-key
    Bianchi has registered many colors. If you look at the early 1980's adds, they had the pantone chip and color # in the adverstisement. They use 9 shades above that color and 9 shades below that color. (according to a Bianchi sales rep). The problem with the touch up paint is that every year is slightly different, some years more blue, some more green. Get custom paint matched or find a hobby store that still sells those old model paints, hundreds of colors to choose from and can be ordered.
    Good advice -- I was going to add that Bianchi has had MANY many shades of celeste over the years, including some with a pearlescent look. And the stock colors were bluer or greener in some years...really old Bianchis (50s/60s) generally have a lot more of a blueish tone.

And while Bianchi USA does offer bottles of touch-up paint through their online store, it may or may not match what is currently on your bike.
    "Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter!"

Where's that GPS?
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua morrow
    Good info guys.

Do you know if Bianchi dealers sell celeste touch up paint? My 1885 has a few rock chips that I would like to cover up.

Thanks,
    Josh
    See Bianchi USA Online Shop. Hopefully as match - or close enough.
    1980's - Centurion
    1990's - Peugeot
    2000's - Specialized
    2010's - Bianchi

''This story was so perfect for so long. It's this myth, this perfect story, and it wasn't true.'' - Lance Armstrong

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    They do have the small touchup paint, however I was looking for the paint code so I could get enough to spray a bike (specifically a fork).

I really appreciate your reply....Jon

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2011
    I found the following on the Cycleurope.com site:Bianchi Celeste Color:
    Pantone 333; OR, C 38 / M 0 / Y 27 / K 0.