Scuzzo
    Jul 2006

2005 Felt F35 for $700.. good deal?

I just bought on impulse a 2005 F35 used, alu frame with carbo stays basic kitted out with all the standard stuff 20 sp Ace, and ace brakes, mechs, a Truvalue carbo crank, felt carbo bars and post velomax circuts the front wheel has a broken spokeand is out of true. but they asure me the frame is true and fork is fine. no road rash I have never really heard of felt but when saw the groupo i went for it. so who is FELT. i bought this to retire my cad3 8sp record dale. must keep the Schwinn Peleton ya gota love steel.. but any how who is Felt and how is 20 speed durace holding up? i kinda dig the 9sp.

What up, dog?
    FELT are great bikes, and the "bang for the buck" factor on these bikes are GREAT. I've had an F70 and an F45. No problems. Great fit & finish. For $700 (for a DA 20 bike??? Come on!! What are you hoping for here?!?), that is a tremendous deal, even with a broken wheel that will cost you a bit to repair/replace. Go for it!

If I remember right, the F35 has a metallic orange finish, which is beautiful in it's own right. If you hate it (and it's a 58cm) sell it to me! ;)

Scuzzo
    Jul 2006
    na..
    its the one one rung down. i found a on line catalog. the f25 is the orange one, mine will have polished alum, yea im kinda getting jazzed about it now. i saw my friends new f55 and its major sweet so mine aught to be kinda cool. we will see..

have good rides.
    scuzzzo

Bacon!
    I love my F55 with its Dura Ace. It's not the stiffest bike in the world but can do a century without eating you up and still sprints great.
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”