View Poll Results: Which Manufacturer Would You Recommend to a Friend?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hong Fu

55 42.31%
  • Deng Fu

52 40.00%
  • Miracle Trade

23 17.69%
Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 239240241
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6010
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010
    anyone know of a suitable seatpost clamp replacement for the fm039 ?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxRomana View Post
    Hong Fu is not a manufacturer. Hong Fu doesn't even exist. It's basically a shadow company. Go try pursuing a case against HongFu and see how far that gets you. See what their registration papers look like, and then let's talk about "internal QC".

Flybike is the manufacturer. They just sell through Hong Fu. This has been explained at length all over the place here and on other boards.
    I'm not claiming to have any inside knowledge of any of these manufacturers or their QC, or their manufacturing processes. But saying "I wouldn't be surprised if the QC is crap" has as much authority as saying "I wouldn't be surprised in the QC is fine". If you have better information, post it. That's what this thread is for.

Daft Punk built my hotrod
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    I'm not claiming to have any inside knowledge of any of these manufacturers or their QC, or their manufacturing processes. But saying "I wouldn't be surprised if the QC is crap" has as much authority as saying "I wouldn't be surprised in the QC is fine". If you have better information, post it. That's what this thread is for.
    You don't know anything about HongFu or their procedures but you did some work in China once. Got it. Solid info there, Jack Daniels.

As far as authority, how many frames has Hong Fu/Flybike/Deng Fu tested to CEN standards? How many have they sent to Zedler Fahrradtechnik?

But yeah, you claim that maybe they have better testing than the companies who do this. Ok whatever.

What QC produced that mess in the fork tube?

FTR
    Burn baby, burn.
    Dear Pax and Jack.
    Please take your lovers tiff elsewhere.
    It has been argued over and over and is tiresome.

Dear Coolhand, we have hit 6000 posts, please provide us with a useable sub forum instead of another useless thread where nothing can be found or understood from the jumble.

WTF = Wide Tire Fits
    Jan 2012
    Does anybody able to find Chinese disc cyclocross frame (would be great with BB30)?

Hong Fu is not a manufacturer. Hong Fu doesn't even exist. It's basically a shadow company. Go try pursuing a case against HongFu and see how far that gets you. See what their registration papers look like, and then let's talk about "internal QC".

Flybike is the manufacturer. They just sell through Hong Fu. This has been explained at length all over the place here and on other boards.
    I have a date with Jenny at Hong-Fu tomorrow....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Anyone know more about this model?
    FR313
    Looks like an R3 to me..

Daft Punk built my hotrod
    Quote Originally Posted by FTR View Post
    Dear Pax and Jack.
    Please take your lovers tiff elsewhere.
    It has been argued over and over and is tiresome.

Dear Coolhand, we have hit 6000 posts, please provide us with a useable sub forum instead of another useless thread where nothing can be found or understood from the jumble.
    Dear FTR,

Please stop whining. Ride your pink HongFu and be happy about it. Don't like the posts, USE THE IGNORE BUTTON.

Thanks,
    -Pax

FTR
    Burn baby, burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFcyclist View Post
    Does anybody able to find Chinese disc cyclocross frame (would be great with BB30)?

Miracle Trade MC024

FTR
    Burn baby, burn.
    Dear FTR,

Please stop whining. Ride your pink HongFu and be happy about it. Don't like the posts, USE THE IGNORE BUTTON.

Thanks,
    -Pax
    Dear Pax
    Please stop clogging up the thread with crap.
    Want to make dumb arguments that have been done over and over with others about QC do it elsewhere.
    This thread is already completely useless without you clogging it up more.
    Dont like the idea of people riding bikes that have not be QC tested then dont open the thread in the first place.

flinty-eyed moderator

Moderators Note

On to the new thread, as noted elsewhere a new forum is not within my power. I will stick this for a while for people until 6.0 has enough content to stand on its own.
    Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 239240241