Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344
Results 1,076 to 1,080 of 1080
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
    Workswell 093. (WCB-R-093 Normal V brake-workswellbikes) Tall head tube should facilitate an upright riding position.

The Ultralight version is a little pricey but the regular version ought to come in around $500-$600 and weigh about 900 grams for a 58-cm frame.
    Yes, the Workswell 093 seems like a good choice. I have emailed them a couple of times but no response. Are they the manufacturer or reseller, and if reseller is the frame available from any other source?

Thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2016
    Try sales07@workswellbikes.com

I don't know who their official FB reseller is but I am pretty sure they have a site

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2007
    I figured I'd activate this thread rather than start a new one since my interest is the same here. With the myriad of AliExpress vendors, how do you search for the best vendors?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nania View Post
    I figured I'd activate this thread rather than start a new one since my interest is the same here. With the myriad of AliExpress vendors, how do you search for the best vendors?
    Research! That was part of the fun for me, reading about all the different frames and finding the one that was right for what I wanted. This thread isn't as active as it used to be but there is still a lot of information.

Although Aliexpress is a good place to look at the frames you will normally get a better price contacting the vendor through their own site. Buying my frames directly from Hongfu saved me about $130.
    That's the longest I've ever ridden without a beer stop.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    Ditto dcash, go direct.

Hongfu, Dengfu, Flyxii, Workswell, all sell direct.

I had a very good experience with Flyxii and love the bike, 2000 miles later. One thing I really, really like about some of these frames is they still offer BSA bottom brackets. Huge advantage, IMO.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344