RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2004

Cirrus, Utopia or 7500FX???!!!!

I am going crazy trying to decide which ride would be best for me. I think the Fisher and the Trek are going to be neck and neck, but the Cirrus seems a different breed, thinner tires, faster ride. But, I want to be able to strap one of my kids on the back for the occassional ride while still being able to keep up with the pack on a charity ride. I am sure the Cirrus will offer the speed, but will it give me the stability to keep me and a child upright while navigating winding country roads with roadside debris? Will the Utopia or 7500FX offer me the speed and abilitly to at least keep up on a long ride? PLEASE help me to figure this out, I want to get riding ASAP!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2004
    Hey Bikermom Listen , Don't Take This The Wrong Way But The Hybrid Bikes Aren't Exactly The Safest To Carry Your Kid On, I Own A Gary Fisher Utopia And Go On 40 Mile Bike Rides Everyday , I Love It , Without A Doubt A Great Bike You Can Easily Go Longer Than 40 With No Problem. I Jsut Don't Thin Kthey Are As Stable As A Mountain Bike Per Say