RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2003

Does TST still sell $500 ti frames?

Anyone know of a retail source for TST titanium frames? I tried Cambria, but they only have one size and can't tell me when they will get more. I called the builder, TiSports in Washington, and they transferred me around to three people. When I finally got the "bike woman," her voicemail says she's on vacation.

Any clues? Thanks.
    Riding to break the cycle of breast cancer in the Young Survival Coalition Tour de Pink--3 days, 200 miles.
    www.ysctourdepink.org

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by team_sheepshead
    Anyone know of a retail source for TST titanium frames? I tried Cambria, but they only have one size and can't tell me when they will get more. I called the builder, TiSports in Washington, and they transferred me around to three people. When I finally got the "bike woman," her voicemail says she's on vacation.

Any clues? Thanks.
    It looks like you can order direct from their Web site: http://www.titaniumsports.com/order_frames.html

But they cost a lot more than $500.
    "It's supposed to be a challenge; it's a shortcut! If it were easy
    it would just be the way." - Road Trip

BrooklynVelo
    Quote Originally Posted by team_sheepshead

Any clues? Thanks.
    It looks like the old 1" headtube TST frames have finally been completely blown out by Cambria. Too bad, great frames I used to have a Mongoose Pro Ti mtb that was made by TST.

What's the matter, one new frame not enough for you?
    Damn the Man, Save the Empire
    Brooklyn Velo Force

dh00sh b4gginz
    Aug 2004
    I'm still rockin a ti mtb frame I bought from TST in 2001.

good stuff. kinda heavy but nice ride.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2006
    Check eBay. Someone on there is selling Ti frames around that price. They look suspiciously like the TST's. Maybe someone bought a few to sell later. Who knows, but I've seen several on there in the past week or so.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2003
    maybe thinkin' about a race bike for sometime down the road. the marinoni is way too beautiful to race. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by daneil
    It looks like the old 1" headtube TST frames have finally been completely blown out by Cambria. Too bad, great frames I used to have a Mongoose Pro Ti mtb that was made by TST.

What's the matter, one new frame not enough for you?
    Riding to break the cycle of breast cancer in the Young Survival Coalition Tour de Pink--3 days, 200 miles.
    www.ysctourdepink.org