Thread: Felt F22

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006

Felt S22

I have a carbon Felt F4C and love it, but I was looking for another bike just as a backup. I have an opportunity to buy an aluminum Felt S22, but don't really know much about them. There doesn't appear to be much out there on this model. The bike is in good shape - barely ridden, really. I'm guessing it's a bit older - 2003, maybe.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Thomas23; 07-30-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Just Plain Bitter
    F22 or S22? Please clarify as the S22 is a tri specific bike with full aluminum frame located here. The F22 is also Tri specific and is a limited edition Tri bike based on the S22 but in Lockheed F22 Raptor paint scheme costing about $13k. There is also the F2 Road bike and the lower end F24.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla;
    Like, if "troubling" were a level seven worry, "concerning" would be a six, with "frightening" being an eight and "unexplained genital rash" being a nine.

2007 Pegoretti Duende Campy SR 11 Campagnolo Neutron
    2009 Look 586 Campy SR 11 HED Ardennes/HED Jet 6
    2012 Raliegh Roper - Stock for now

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2009

Some S22 Specs and a Review for you

Thomas23,

This is a link for the specs on the S22 from 2003. This is a review (sort of) on that bike from a great bike shop that has since closed due to the economy. This shop was considered one of the best Tri shops in the country. I

I hope this helps.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006

Thanks

It was S22 - not F. I tried to correct it in the edit mode, but I guess it didn't take. Anyway, thank you for the point in the right direction!