Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

How much is this bike worth?

740 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MarvinK 
#1 · (Edited)
Flawless 52cm 1999 CAAD4 R4000 Cannondale with custom paint from Creative Cycle Works. Full lightly used (not a scratch) Dura Ace 9s. HED Alps Carbon wheelset, clinchers. Campy Record carbon seatpost, SLR Saddle. EC-90 carbon bar, Reynolds Ouzo Pro Fork.
Thanks in advance for the replies!
I'm guessing around $2000-$2200

#2 ·
HAULN-S said:
Flawless 52cm 1999 CAAD4 R4000 Cannondale with custom paint from Creative Cycle Works. Full lightly used (not a scratch) Dura Ace 9s. HED Alps Carbon wheelset, clinchers. Campy Record carbon seatpost, SLR Saddle. EC-90 carbon bar, Reynolds Ouzo Pro Fork.
Thanks in advance for the replies!
I'm guessing around $2000-$2200
Anyone??

#3 ·
What's it worth?

Hi Haulin'
I would guess that was a pretty expensive bike when it was new $3k ish? I looked a c-dale's website and the caad4 frame is on some pretty inexpensive rides these days~$900. If it is the frame that you love, I would be inclined to purchase a new one and get the lifetime warranty that c-dale gives. I know that the componentry is lower level, but you can upgrade a good frame over time as things break, and still have the piece of mind that your frame is covered under warranty.
Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.