RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008

Jerónimo Slütter - Neo classic titanium bycicle

Hi guys,

Do you need this brand of neo classic bicycles? The name is Jerónimo, like the indian, but don't is american. More information in www.jeronimocycles.com/

They have belt Gates transmition, Shimano Alfine hub gear, brake disc, 50mm perfil tubular wheels and a biuthifull saddle in natural leader! And it's a road bike to make Paris-Brest-Paris next year (2011).

Best regards,

Devoid of all flim-flam
    Cool bike! Eccentric. Beautiful. Good luck. I bet you could make a splash at the handmade bike shows.
    Mapie is a conventional looking former Hollywood bon viveur, now leading a quiet life in a house made of wood by an isolated beach. He has cultivated a taste for culture, and is a celebrated raconteur amongst his local associates, who are artists, actors, and other leftfield/eccentric types. I imagine he has a telescope, and an unusual sculpture outside his front door. He is also a beach comber. The Rydster.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2002
    Bike looks nice. However, I've ridden PBP 3 times and there's no way I'd use tubulars as too much chance of unrepairable failures - or else you'd have to carry many spares. Also, I suspect the Alfine hub will result in too-large gaps between the gears. Best of luck!