banned
    Nov 2007

Just got a new Guerciotti Khaybar Frame

Got to say this bike rocks, very stiff and responsive, but not to harsh. Any one on this board riding one? I will post some pictures of my new build soon. The Italian design and ride was worth every penny.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tourcycling
    Got to say this bike rocks, very stiff and responsive, but not to harsh. Any one on this board riding one? I will post some pictures of my new build soon. The Italian design and ride was worth every penny.
    I have one and they are very nice frames. I have yet to build it. It's my Winter Project. I'll upload a photo.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    Here is my frameset. It took a while to get here. But it was well worth the wait.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got a new Guerciotti Khaybar Frame-img_1037.jpg  

banned
    Nov 2007
    Great bike enjoy it. My wait was wasnt long had the bike to my house in 3 days. Will post up some pics as soon as I can.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by master2129
    Here is my frameset. It took a while to get here. But it was well worth the wait.
    That bike is HOT!!!
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
    -Yogi Berra

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesuperfan
    That bike is HOT!!!
    My friends seem to like it. I have to wipe their drool marks off my gym floor when they look at it. I am just waiting on my RED Group to come in and my Nimble Wheelset to be built. Then I'll build it up. Should come in at 14 lbs. But who's counting?

banned
    Nov 2007
    Its going to be nice with Sram Red, I tried that stuff out and was amazed with it. I'm surprised the Guerciotti name in not big in the US, by far the best riding bike I have tried and I have tried allot of them.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    Its going to be nice with Sram Red, I tried that stuff out and was amazed with it. I'm surprised the Guerciotti name in not big in the US, by far the best riding bike I have tried and I have tried allot of them.
    Where's the pic of your bike?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

advice on buying a Guerciotti

The thought of owing a handcrafted frame from Milano with the histoire of Guerciotti makes the back of my neck tingle!!! Old School meets the 21st century!! Awesome!

Here's the deal. I am seriously considering the Guerciotti Khaybar or the Alero. Problem is... there are no dealers near me and the thought of plunking this type of coin down for a frame blind has me understandably worried (the thing is that I have a situation where I can pick one up at a discount)

Any suggestions from anyone??

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo
    The thought of owing a handcrafted frame from Milano with the histoire of Guerciotti makes the back of my neck tingle!!! Old School meets the 21st century!! Awesome!

Here's the deal. I am seriously considering the Guerciotti Khaybar or the Alero. Problem is... there are no dealers near me and the thought of plunking this type of coin down for a frame blind has me understandably worried (the thing is that I have a situation where I can pick one up at a discount)

I posted this info on another thread you were on. I am just copying and pasting it here for you too just in case you did not get it.

If you are located in the USA or Canada you can also contact the North American Distributor Ital-Exports and they can tell you the nearest Authorized Dealer in your area. 507-573-4626.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005

Call or email Podium Cycles in San Diego. That is where I got my frame from. I got a 06 Cartesio for $1850. I can't remember the name of the guy I talked to but he said the retail in store was $2800. I know Bikyle (?) was selling them for $3300. They were selling left over Cartesio frames for $2100. Bellatisport out of Switzerland has decent prices on Guerciotti frames but don't know what their reputation is. I have never dealt with them.