Thread: KHS Flite 900

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2011

KHS Flite 900

Hello all!
    I am new to the site and somewhat new to the road bike scene. I am in the market for a new road bike. Yay! As far as road bikes go, my local bike shop carries Trek, Masi, and KHS. The Trek Madone 4 and 5 series bikes have been easy to find opinions and information about. The new Masi Evoluzione seems pretty nice also and Bicycling had a good little write up on it last month.
    I was looking around and can hardly find any information on the 2011 KHS Flite 900. I was curious to know if anyone could tell me anything about the carbon KHS road bikes, other than the obvious info from the KHS website.
    I would greatly appreciate any real world info about the three companies carbon road bikes but particularly the Flite.
    Thanks

I ride in circles..
    KHS makes good bikes. I own 3 of them. You're not going to get the brand recognition you would from a higher profile bike. However for the money you will get solid performance. My first road bike was a Flite 900 Team. I rode the hell out of it. It has a carbon fork and seat stays. It does the job.

KHS also has great warranty service and they back their stuff. Can't go wrong there!
    ~ Long Live Long Rides~