Thread: Leader LD-735TT

Parlee fan!

Leader LD-735TT

Hi Guys!

Chris, a riding buddy of mine, will be entering a Half Ironman competition this July and is in the process of building his TT bike for this event. His weapon of choice, the Leader 735TT. To be honest, it was my first time to see a Leader TT frame in person and to say the least, I was impressed. The anodized black frame took my breath away. The cherry on this delectable sundae is the extra sexy Easton aero carbon fork.

I cant wait to see this bike on the road as I couldn't believe how tight the profile of the rear wheel was. Truly, precision in building a TT bike is key. Once Chris dials in his position, we'll be trimming down his cables. He also is talking about a future rear disc purchase. This is going to be a sweet ride.

Enjoy the pics.

Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leader LD-735TT-leader01.jpg   Leader LD-735TT-leader02.jpg   Leader LD-735TT-leader03.jpg   Leader LD-735TT-leader04.jpg   Leader LD-735TT-leader05.jpg  

Leader LD-735TT-leader06.jpg  
    Last edited by santosjep; 03-03-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    Ow.. ow.. oww... CRAMP!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Very nice looking bike. Leader does offer some nice looking frames. But unless your friend's frame is made of salt, it's probably not iodized - anodized yes, but not iodized.
    '00 TiSports Titanium - DA 9 speed------.--- '01 KHS Flite 800 - DA/Utegra 9 speed mix
    Ellsworth Flight - Ultegra 10 speed -..'03 Basso Coral - Ultegra 10 speed
    '03 Specialized Allez Pro - DA 10 speed .'04 Scattante CFR Limited - DA 9 speed
    '05 KHS Flite 2000 - Ultegra 9 speed -..... '06 Flyte SRS-3 - DA 9 speed-------
    '05 Serotta Fierte - Utegra 10 speed--......-'07 Pedal Force RS - SRAM Force

Parlee fan!

Sure it is..

Quote Originally Posted by blandin
    Very nice looking bike. Leader does offer some nice looking frames. But unless your friend's frame is made of salt, it's probably not iodized - anodized yes, but not iodized.
    Roads are still salty.
    Ow.. ow.. oww... CRAMP!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2001
    over the last 3 weeks while waiting for parts to re-build my broken Road-bike frame I was riding my old (very old) Giant time trial bike. It was better than sitting on the couch but it really doesn't fit me at 56cm (I ride a 60cm road). After 35 miles my lower back was toast.
    I saw this frame on e-bay and it looks really nice, thinking of cannibalizing the Giant and swapping all my Shimano 9 speed stuff over to it.
    Joe, has your friend had had a good experience with this frame over the last 3 years? Anyone else tried this puppy yet? ,At $399. it looks like a good deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leader LD-735TT-img_1665.jpg  

Parlee fan!
    draganM,

The last I spoke to my buddy, he still has the bike and rides it a few times in a year. He's used it in a few Tri races and appears to be pleased with the frameset.

Joe
    Ow.. ow.. oww... CRAMP!