RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005

Looking for a Cannondale Supersix 3 Ultegra - Size 56

Hi there folks,

I have been out of the cycling world for a few years and am looking to jump back in.

I have identified the Cannondale Supersix 3 (Ultegra) as my target. Does anyone have one for sale or know of any leads? I would prefer to buy used (gently, of course!) to save some money.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Austin

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2012
    i dont know how tall you are but i have a 54 im willing to sell. Im guessing by your name you are located in CT, which i am also.It is a slightly used 2012 cannondale supersix 3 (ultegra) the red/black model. Send me a message if you want more details.

RoadBikeReview Member
    A buddy of mine just bought a 56 cm of that same bike and it is gorgeous. He told me that it was a nightmare trying to find one but through perserverance he was able to pull the plug on one that was less than a year old. He had to drive 120 miles to get it but still he has what he wants. Good luck on your search.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    They might have a left over at Northampton bicycles in Northampton Massachusetts. Just bought a 54 supersix 4 there myself
    ---------------------------------------------------

Personal Creed:
    Laziness - Apathy = Efficiency

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by austinct1 View Post
    Hi there folks,

I have been out of the cycling world for a few years and am looking to jump back in.

I have identified the Cannondale Supersix 3 (Ultegra) as my target. Does anyone have one for sale or know of any leads? I would prefer to buy used (gently, of course!) to save some money.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Austin
    I'm not sure if you've already gotten a Supersix 3 but I got a brand new one for $2600 a few weeks ago. I think the msrp is around $3500 so I was really happy with the deal I got.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2012
    I'm looking for the same bike. Where did you find yours and do you know if they have any more 2012s in red/black 56 cm?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2012
    Do you still have the bike? I'm in Fairfield CT, but I'm concerned a 54 is too small. I'm 6'0".

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Look around at your LBS, they might have sales on 11' SuperSix 3. I just picked one up for $2200 and pretty much is exactly the same as the 12' except the 12' has Ultegra brakes vs. Tektro from what I was told. Also the colors is slightly different.

RoadBikeReview Member
    2012 Supersix 105's are now on sale for $1799

Pretty good deal

v/r

Allen

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    jcallanan ... make sure you really look a the geometry measures specifically. I was comparing a 54 Felt with a 54 Cannondale and the cannondale rode larger... comparing the specs showed different measuring methods, making the cannondale a "55" in felt-measurements.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Personal Creed:
    Laziness - Apathy = Efficiency

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jcallanan View Post
    I'm looking for the same bike. Where did you find yours and do you know if they have any more 2012s in red/black 56 cm?
    I'm not sure if this question was for me but I got my Supersix 3 from High Gear Cyclery in Millburn, NJ. It's a 2012 black and white size 56cm. I paid $2600. They ordered it from Cannondale so I imagine you could probably get a red and black one. I was told that Cannondale made too many of the 2012 Supersix 3s so there is a manufacturer's discount. This was one month ago so hopefully this deal is still available. I live in NYC but I got out to Jersey to take advantage of this deal. All the LBSs in the city wanted at least $3200. Good luck with your search.