RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008

Pegoretti Duende Help

I am currently riding an 09 Orbea Orca. I am thinking about getting a steel frame bike for training. On the Orca I am riding a 54 and I am 5'10, what size frame would I need for Pegoretti same 54 or larger or smaller.

Thanks

Jim

More Cowbell
    I ride a 57 Orca and am 6' with a 33.75" cycling inseam. I have 7 steel framed bikes. 5 are 58's, which is perfect for me, and the other 2 are 60's, which works really well. The 60's have slightly shorter top tubes to help compensate and have the room for a slightly more upright setup should I choose to go that way.

I chose to go with the slightly smaller sized Orca because I wanted a more aggressive setup on that particular bike. That stated, all the bikes are set up (fit wise) to within 1/2 centimeter in every direction to each other.

You can see a good selection of them here , including the Orca. Some Photos To Share....

Hope that helps.

55/Rad
    Last edited by 55/Rad; 06-01-2008 at 09:39 AM.

banned
    Check the top tube and and more importantly the head tube lenth . That differs on carbon bikes more often w/ steel . I ride a 51 cm pinarello 49 cm duende.. who are you getting it from . most dealers who are smart enough do be a peg dealer is smart enough to help you getting fitted .

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Since I am in Taiwan, I am thinking about ordering it online from Competetive.