Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Pinarello f4:13

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  colker1 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any experiance or an opinion about the pinarello f4:13?

Thanks
bsilly

#2 ·
Looking forward to trying one myself. Here is what the guy at competitive cyclist told me:

"a pretty stiff race frame-oversized at the BB, typical Pinarelly (fairly relaxed) handling-a good do-it-all race bike". He went on to say that for long-distance riding and non-racing, he would probably recommend an Opera Leonardo over the F 4:13, as it isn't as stiff and a bit smoother-riding, in his opinion. I will let you know more after I have thrown a leg over one....

#5 ·
I haven't ridden one, but I've seen several up close. Accoring to my local Pinarello dealer (whose last name is Pinarello, by the way; some sort of second cousin of Fausto) the bike wholly made in Italy, for those who care about such things, The bike in person is gorgeous, and I have to say that the price is pretty attractive. They're selling them here in Italy as a complete bike with Chorus drivetrain, Centaur brakes, and Pinarello compact carbon cranks for just under E. 3000. I'm pretty tempted... Word is that Pinarello will be coming out with a higher-end carbon bike this fall, but I hate think what that one will cost!

#6 ·
Americano_a_Roma said:
I haven't ridden one, but I've seen several up close. Accoring to my local Pinarello dealer (whose last name is Pinarello, by the way; some sort of second cousin of Fausto) the bike wholly made in Italy, for those who care about such things, The bike in person is gorgeous, and I have to say that the price is pretty attractive. They're selling them here in Italy as a complete bike with Chorus drivetrain, Centaur brakes, and Pinarello compact carbon cranks for just under E. 3000. I'm pretty tempted... Word is that Pinarello will be coming out with a higher-end carbon bike this fall, but I hate think what that one will cost!
saw them today.. gorgeous. tubes have reinforcements and they are all sinuous curved... spectacular looking bikes. also saw the new paris w / the oversized BB shell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.