RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2013

Pinarello Rokh Ultegra vs Specialized Roubaix Expert SL4

....I am looking for a sportive bike with a a more upright riding position due to a few back problems. I have done some reading and like the sound of the Specialized Robaix Expert SL4 and the Pinarello Rokh... both had reviews that they are more sportive than race bikes. Some reviews mentioned that the wheelset lets them down so I plan to add some Dura Ace c24 Clincher Wheelset..... What do you think??????

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Two great bikes. Add the Trek Domane to your shopping list as well. I ride a SL4 Roubaix with C24 rims and am very happy with it. Ride all 3 and see which you like best. Also, which LBS do you prefer to deal with (if they are different).

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by scottma View Post
    Two great bikes. Add the Trek Domane to your shopping list as well. I ride a SL4 Roubaix with C24 rims and am very happy with it. Ride all 3 and see which you like best. Also, which LBS do you prefer to deal with (if they are different).
    Hi Scottma, thanks for your quick response...thats good information...are you using the Dura Ace c24??? What tyeres are you using? The SL 4 Robaix has it got a more upright riding position then the Pinarello Rokh or are they similar...it says full day endurance is easier then with a race bike. Do you share that opinion? Thanks for your help I am fairly new to it..but I love every moment so want to invest in some really good equipment.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Yes. DA C24 rims with Conti GP4000s tires. I've ridden 3 centuries so far this year and will ride #4 on Saturday. I've never ridden the ROKH so I cant compare. IMO, IME, yes an endurance bike is a more comfortable bike on a long ride compared to something like a Tarmac.

RoadBikeReview Member
    The Felt Z series is in the came category. I love my 2013 Z4...
    2013 Felt Z4 56cm
    1990 Basso Loto 56cm