Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Post you Bike Pics Here! !

367K views 976 replies 510 participants last post by  MiguePropelSL 
#1 · (Edited)
Post your Bike Pics Here! !

For us to appreciate your bike I'll start with mine. . .

2004 Look KG 461
2001 GIANT TCR One

#83 ·
here's one of mine

All in all I think the Kog turned out nicely. With so much quill and seat
post showing it almost looks to be proportioned like a 650B. Sorta
modern, sorta traditional. Haven't shifted on the downtube for many
years but this thing is notchy and good. XTR rear d, 105 front d,
48/34 Stronglight Impact, 11/32 Sram, Tektro 200 levers, DA downtube
shifers, Nitto Technomic Deluxe, and Ritchey WCS traditional bend
bars. Pacenti lugged, far east steel steal.

#84 ·
maui mike said:
Crazy Attacker,

This is actually the E-5 alum frame. I wanted one of the new carbon frames but they want to much money for those bad boys. The 2005 E-5 frame I got for $900 out the door. I must say that I like the way this thing rides. Super Fast and smooth. A lot smoother than I could have imagined for a alum frame. The whole bike is only 14.5 lbs with pedals, cages, and computer. Under UCI limits :eek:

Brakes Zero Gravity
Frame Sworks
Front Dr Ultegra
Rear Dr Dura Ace
Stem Sworks 110mm carbon
Handlebar Easton EC90
Chain Sram pc89r hollow pin
Wheels American Classic 350 Sapim
Fork Easton EC90 SLX
Seatpost Easton EC70
Seat San Marco Aspide Ti
Crankset FSA Superlight
Bottom B American Classis crmo
Pedals Speedplay X2
Cassette Dura Ace
Tires Kenda Iron Cloak
Tubes Turbo light
Rimstrips tape
Cables Standard
Cages Carbon
Tape Cork Tape
Brake levers Dura Ace
How much do the am classic wheels weigh with sapim? How do you like them?

#91 ·
Crazy Attacker said:
Hi guys
Here is my Caad7 year 2003
I changed a few things on it.
It climbed twice Mount Washington and twice White Face and reached 94 km/h in the descente of white face.
Stef

I road down Whiteface last summer. That is the fastest decent I have ever done (62.5 mph). You can fly because the turns are so subtle, you don't even need to apply brakes.

#92 ·
takmanjapan said:
My Dynatech 900FS titanium Raleigh
Now that is :cool: ! Those must be fairly rare frames, eh? I never knew Raleigh ever did a Ti frame. What year?

Stef -

"It climbed twice Mount Washington and twice White Face and reached 94 km/h in the descente of white face."

"I road down Whiteface last summer. That is the fastest decent I have ever done (62.5 mph). You can fly because the turns are so subtle, you don't even need to apply brakes."

Are you from upstate NY or Vermont/NH? Whiteface and Mt. Washington would be doable for me, just drive up there and leave some energy for the climbs. Always wondered how descents would be off of those 2.

Whooo-HOO!

#101 ·
It needs a name...

poshscot said:
thanks - the "stealth" frame is a raleigh special products prototype titanium that i got from the factory here in Nottingham UK just before they closed. its bare metal with a bead blasted finish - no paint/laquer etc. cant be scratched chipped corroded.
Being a survivor from Nottingham, that bike needs a name, and you know what I'm thinking. Alas, it's already taken--my mother has an old Robin Hood from the 50's. But that thing really needs an arrow on it somewhere...

Very, very nice. It's too bad that Nottingham is gone now. But it is nice that you have something like that to remember them by!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.