RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2008

QUATTRO ASSI TEAM 2000...can you tell me more about this bike?

I'm in the process of buying my first road bike. I found a Quattro Assi Team 2000 and I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this brand. This bike was used by a professional cyclist who is now selling the bike. The sale price is around $450...is that a good deal. The bike comes with aluminum frame, carbon fork and seat post. I believe it has Shimano components and clipless pedals....how much is this bike worth? any feedback is greatly appreciated...im trying to get in the sport...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2007
    I had a Team 2000, which I purchased in 2005. It had carbon chain and seat stays. Yours looks to be an earlier model, i.e., all aluminum. Mine rode nice and was made well. Rumor was that it was made by Cinelli, however, I think his newer frames are all made in China, much like everyone else.

Check the frame out and make sure it doesn't have any corrosion, dents or cracks. If it is in good shape and all componets are too, I would assume this is either Dura Ace or Ultegra 9 speed, and it fits you, you are getting a decent deal.

Ray

Worker Ant
    damn dude, how many times you gonna post about this thing?!?!?!?!?
    If I'm going to hell, I'm driving the bus!!

J24
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mpagon4
    Quattro Assi Team 2000 .........comes with aluminum frame, carbon fork and seat post. ..
    Bill Lewis has good frames and I think in 2000 he was still having them built in Italy.