First post from a mountain biker looking to get into road cycling.
I'm looking for some advice on a road bike purchase. My LBS has an Avanti Corsa Elite 06 model that one of the mechanics has been using for the last 12 months. He says he has done about 600k's. The bike retailed for about AU$3800 and they are offering it to me for $2k. It has some minor scuffing on the rear derailleur and right brake lever. What I want to know is: is it a good bike at a good price?
The specs are something like:
06 Avanti Corsa Elite
* Featherweight Columbus Airplane Tubing with Carbonio Seat & Chain Stays
* Columbus Carve Monocoque Carbon Fork
* Full Shimano 20 speed Ultegra Groupset for race shifting
* Shimano R600 Wheel Set for lightweight performance
* Lightweight Oval R500 Handlebar & Stem for race conditions
Comes with Look Keo pedals
Any help appreciated
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »