RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

Spam: FS: Lemond titanium frameset, fixie

I am selling a really nice Lemond Titanium frameset. Includes Dura Ace 1" threaded headset and an unknown carbon fork. Fresh paint, looks great! Horizontal dropouts for easy fixed or SS conversion. Ad below:

http://classifieds.roadbikereview.co...?product=19000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spam: FS: Lemond titanium frameset, fixie-lemond-1.jpg  

Descender
    Oct 2005
    Very nice - if it wasn't for the relaxed STA i'd be interested

You're Not the Boss of Me
    there's a classified opportunity via this forum, and it helps keep this website alive! Spend a coupla bucks, please!
    JESUS IS COMING

... look busy

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTee
    there's a classified opportunity via this forum, and it helps keep this website alive! Spend a coupla bucks, please!
    I'm confused. I paid for a classified ad and linked to it above, what exactly do you want me to do?

Mark

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

Lightbulb

I'd love to support the classified ads more on this site, but the lousy, tiny pics available simply doesn't cut it! With an Ebay ad, you can actually see what you are buying! I can't see why you can load large, clear pics on the forums[like above] but then can't do it for the ads. If RBR wants to up their classified revenue, give us an oportunity to create an attractive ad!

Not a rocket surgeon.
    Nov 2008
    Read the entire OP.

Nice frameset btw. If it was a 54 I would be on it.

And if you click the line that says "supersize" the pics are good. Whats the problem.

duh...
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclust
    I'd love to support the classified ads more on this site, but the lousy, tiny pics available simply doesn't cut it! With an Ebay ad, you can actually see what you are buying! I can't see why you can load large, clear pics on the forums[like above] but then can't do it for the ads. If RBR wants to up their classified revenue, give us an oportunity to create an attractive ad!

one word- supersize

Quote Originally Posted by mikagsd
    Fat tire Fred....you are the bike god of the universe and unless someone agrees with your reasoning they are just plain stupid