Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017

Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland

Hey Folks!
    My name Anton, i'm a owner of Toresvelo.com custom bikes workshop. I'm build a steel frames and forks for any types of bike. In this thread I would like to share building process photos and some of my project. I will be glad for answer of any questions about bikes and process. For a start I'll tell you my story.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-tores-velo005_resize.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    I'm from Astrakhan, is a small city in a south of Russia. So. I'm start ride on a bicycle about ten years ago. My first passion was a trial riding, about couple of years before I try a downhill bike. That was amazing, my first trip in Mountain for downhill riding was full of pain. But it was fun and I found my real passion.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-bthu0a3cjsm.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    I started build a frame in 2011, name of TORESVELO since from 2014.Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-0640.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-3.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    In 2011 I had a dream, build a bicycle, but i live in small town in Russia and this was almost impossible. At that moment I don't had a tools, knowledge and workshop. I decided start to work in my garage. When i built my first frame, from cheapest aluminium tubes, in my workshop stay only one table, welding machine, vise and couple of metal file. The frame was ugly and heavy, on next few months I built a five aluminium frame just for training. Also I built one fixed gear bike which based on my training frame. It was a great feeling, ride on bikes what you built by hand.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-eb5w8jwxexs.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-jctknuzikmk.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-qucfnmuvstm.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Every time I was thinking about next level. Need a good tools, good material and more knowledges. My favorite way, was a work with steel. I was impressed of smooth line fillet brazing frames, bilaminate, small brazed parts. Combination of steel, stainless steel and brass parts. I had a feeling, if I go on this way, I can show lot of things in my frame. I decided buy a new professional jig and tools, also learning how to work with steel.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    One year I save my money for buy a jig from sputnik tools. Also I started learn every information about framebulding. Everything what possible find in Internet, one hundred videos on YouTube about welding, mitering. Few books about framebulding, million pages of framebulding forums. After my regular job, I went to the workshop and try all this things that I found in Internet. Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-12595410463_cdddf4403b_b.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Also i built and buy some additional and necessary tools.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-14251362309_258b34228d_b.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-14368537611_0687fa85d5_b.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Usually I ride on a mountain bike, but one time I was in Italy, my friend give me a road bike for trying. So, in this weekend I found my second passion, road bikes.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-102_6245.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-102_6234.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-102_6284.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    In 2014 I start TORESVELO, with new professional tools and few steel tube set. With my friend we make a website. In this year I built few frames and two complete bike, one of those my personal road bike. It was my first big project from drawing to final ride. Frame from Columbus Max tubes with full internal cable routing and bilaminate fillet brazing construction. In thIs frame i tried to emphasize my bilaminate design using paint. I'm start my framebulding journey from road bikes.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15533016328_aeeefb5c15_h.jpg

banned
    Sep 2016
    Ummm.....if you want to advertise, you should contact the business office. Otherwise, it's just spam...

BTW, that guy standing behind the bike in the first photo: Is that Martin Skrelli????

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Is not advertise. No price, no goods for sale, no commercial offer. Just story about framebuilding.
    Martin Slrelli? Never hear about him, it's just me with my personal bike.)))

mrwirey
    Anton,
    You've got skills. Nice bikes. Keep it up!
    Very respectfully, Tim
    "Anything can be a torch if you set it on fire"

banned
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Toresvelo View Post
    Martin Slrelli? Never hear about him, it's just me with my personal bike.)))
    Martin Skrelli: the most hated man in America.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    No,is a not about me))

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwirey View Post
    Anton,
    You've got skills. Nice bikes. Keep it up!
    Very respectfully, Tim

RoadBikeReview Member
    добро пожаловать на roadbikereviews , Антон
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

~ Benjamin Franklin

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Благодарю!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab24029 View Post
    добро пожаловать на roadbikereviews , Антон

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Hi everyone! Let's talk about bike from first photo. (Martin Schrelli bike))))
    I built this bike for self. I'm use a Columbus Max tube set, is a classic tubes with extra stiffness. Is more stiff, than classic round tubes.

My favorite way in design is a mix between old and new. In this bike a modern geometry with full internal cable routing.
    Old stuff is a tubes, bi laminates reiforced, Max fork crown.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15428072047_f610f7f70b_b.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-14993322464_5649e1df02_b.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-14993927113_ca5b2fd695_b.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    I chose components for maximum performance , i love stiff bike for powerfull sprint rush. Shimano Ultegra set is very lightweight stuff with good price. Thomson equipment have a nice design and is so stiff, as i love. Fizik Volta saddle is very lightweight, have a incredible design and most important features is a round shape of saddle. Flat saddle is a painful for me, round shape of Volta provide more comfort for me.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15533016328_aeeefb5c15_h.jpg

Paint scheme is my personal. I call it summer sea.

I love this bike)))
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15533602830_2267917148_b.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15533602160_9c988fa004_b.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15716533771_fd73d4b20d_b.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15099066723_49834642c2_k.jpg

Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-15098498894_e99d4e7bd0_b.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Riding photo.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-ride.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2014
    Bravo, nice bikes and craftsmanship

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by harryman View Post
    Bravo, nice bikes and craftsmanship

hfc
    Doesn't like subtitles
    Pretty bike, interesting design with the seat stays.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    Hi folks!
    Today i'll told you about this bike.Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-0643.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2017
    This bike is a modern Gravel with some classic solution in design.
    Built for good performance and bikepacking. Frame material is a mix between Columbus Zona and Life tubes. Fillet brazing construction.
    Seatstays junction in classic style. Frame color scheme is a matted grey and brass. Small brass details like a name plate, head badge, sti adjuster and custom chain hanger. Simple and clean. Frame have a rear rack bosses and compatible with three bottle cage.
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-1.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-img_8076-2-.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-img_8084-2-.jpg
    Toresvelo. Custom bikes from the dusty wasteland-img_8087-2-.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast