Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    Talking Whisper NEO Full Carbon Road Bike

    I purchased a Whisper NEO bike last fall and wanted to get a couple of hundred miles on it before I posted a review. What a great bike! First full carbon road bike I have purchased. The ride is great (soaks up road bumps) and is very quick/fast. The bike responses instantly on sprints and climbs. I'm very happy with it. I purchased one because I wanted something different than everything else out there. It is a great conversation piece on group rides.

  2. #2
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,130
    pics?

  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: CaliBuddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    459
    No pics????

  4. #4
    duh...
    Reputation: FatTireFred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,823
    yeah, post pics... never heard of these

  5. #5
    Master of flip comments
    Reputation: gregario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,735
    this smells like day old spam.

  6. #6
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: CaliBuddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    459
    Very true.

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseGoFaster
    I purchased a Whisper NEO bike last fall and wanted to get a couple of hundred miles on it before I posted a review. What a great bike! First full carbon road bike I have purchased. The ride is great (soaks up road bumps) and is very quick/fast. The bike responses instantly on sprints and climbs. I'm very happy with it. I purchased one because I wanted something different than everything else out there. It is a great conversation piece on group rides.
    1st post promoting a Brand we never have heeard of and no pics? Smells pretty darn fishy to me...

  8. #8
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    458

    Looks like your garden variety

    Chinese made frame. I do like the all black carbon look though. Weight is good too. However, for $3250 for a Sram Rival bike, the Ridley on CC for $1899 cannot be beat. It is very very hard to justify the $1300+ price difference. Any perceived differnce in ride quality would be totally in your head.


    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBuddha
    Very true.

  9. #9
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyrider
    Chinese made frame. I do like the all black carbon look though. Weight is good too. However, for $3250 for a Sram Rival bike, the Ridley on CC for $1899 cannot be beat. It is very very hard to justify the $1300+ price difference. Any perceived differnce in ride quality would be totally in your head.
    I agree. Super ordinary to say the least. Looks like a typical asian frameset that Pedal Force buys for $200. They look brand spanking new too. Zero Dealers anywhere. This post was probably started by the owner of the company trying to drum up business. Little did he or she know that it will most likely backfire. Since all of us here hate the smell of SPAM or the looks of a TROLL.

    Hey WHISPER CYCLES --- Market the traditional way...PAY FOR IT!!!

  10. #10
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    pic

    I apologize that this may have looked like spam. Im in no way affiliated with the company. I just purchased a bike from them and wanted to post my honest opinion about the bike nothing more, nothing less. Here a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #11
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    200

    PleaseDoFaster do not get mad...

    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseGoFaster
    I apologize that this may have looked like spam. Im in no way affiliated with the company. I just purchased a bike from them and wanted to post my honest opinion about the bike nothing more, nothing less. Here a pic.

    Please do not get offended by people that focus on one or two brands that already spended millions on dollars on publicity. Those people can not see the whole picture about bike building. Made in Asia, Italy or your own garage it does not matter because this is a public forum. I was about to post some pictures of the Whisper that I took from bike shows. At least you are not saying that "this brand is bad and mine is better" or "Do not buy this; they are crap". Everybody has different opinions and likes. Let them pay the added price on publicity. And thanks for the posting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

INTERBIKE

Hot Deals

Interbike Featured Booths

Check out the hottest road bike products from these brands!




















See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »


Latest RoadBike Articles


Latest Videos

RoadbikeReview on Facebook