Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    your god hates me
    OP is looking for a turning-50-milestone "Bike Of Your Life" and you guys are complaining about a measly 15 month wait list? Suck it up! 50 only comes once...and it's not like he's not going to be riding his other bike(s) while the milestone frame is being built.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2013
    bought my c-59 for my 50th birthday, but several years early. life is short. eat desert first

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
    OP is looking for a turning-50-milestone "Bike Of Your Life" and you guys are complaining about a measly 15 month wait list? Suck it up! 50 only comes once...and it's not like he's not going to be riding his other bike(s) while the milestone frame is being built.
    I wouldn't say anyone is complaining but yes you have the jist of it.
    But I supposed 51 and a half only comes once too so maybe waiting when you could get something just as good and not is a fine idea.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strongbow View Post
    I wouldn't say anyone is complaining but yes you have the jist of it.
    But I supposed 51 and a half only comes once too so maybe waiting when you could get something just as good and not is a fine idea.
    Op will still have the bike when he turns 50. And will only ride better sooner rather than later.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I can't find the thread, but aren't you the one who waited eight years for a custom bike? After being told it would take six?
    It's Mueller Time

your god hates me
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrac View Post
    I can't find the thread, but aren't you the one who waited eight years for a custom bike? After being told it would take six?
    Yeah, thread title is "The Way-yay-ting is the Haaaard-est Part" or something like that. So the idea that a 15 month wait is a "dealbreaker" for some folks is just completely laughable to me.

is riding in MOPP4
    Yeah, thread title is "The Way-yay-ting is the Haaaard-est Part" or something like that. So the idea that a 15 month wait is a "dealbreaker" for some folks is just completely laughable to me.
    I hear you. Those guys who can't wait wait a year an a half for *a bike* are complete noobs! I'm still waiting for my handmade beauty welded personally by Edoardo Bianchi himself, and have been told that I will receive it at the pearly gates. Only 40 more years (Lord willing) to go!
    Wake me up when it's alarm green.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12