Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2017
    @Migen21: would be very interested in side-view photos of your bike, as I plan to Change the Ultegra crankset and install a DURA ACE crank. But I am not sure if to take the "old" crank, which I think you have on your bike... or if I should take the R9100 crank, which requires me to Change the Ultegra FD as well. Seems the "old" Dura ace cranks look quite good on the black bike, which I did not expect to do :-)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    Thes are the best shots I can give you of the drive side crank (until the weather improves)- it's the Dura Ace 9000 crankset. Rear Derailleur is the Ultegra 6870 GS - 11-32 6800 Cassette

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2017

RM01 overweight

Just for info: Unfortunately, the red RM01 Frame is overweight. 1115 grams whitout any small parts (54) instead of 920 gram (Official statement of BMC). I am a bit disappointed.
    BMC says it is because of the paint Job and they have manufacturing tolerances of +-10%

What do you think about that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BMC Roadmachine!-img234.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2004
    I love the looks and concept of this bike, but at North of 1100 grams, it is beginning to sound more like a gravel crusher than quiver killer. Still, a very, VERY nice looking ride with great early feedback.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2017
    Any comments on the Standard saddle of the RM01 (FIZIK aliante R5)? I know it depends on personal preferences, but I would be interested in Feedback. I think I will Change mine for a 1991 Flite Carbon Evolution saddle, which I ride for over 25 years now ;-). Just thinking if I should try the Fizik, or if I should Switch to the Flite from the beginning. IMO the Flite would shave off some grams, as it is only 150gr....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345