RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2017

BMC Roadmachine Computer Mount

I was wondering if anybody knew where to get a computer mount for the road machine 01, ICStem. I have search all over the world wide web and am unable to find a computer mount that I can mount a computer on top and light on the bottom. On the BMC website it says there is an aftermarket item? Would appreciate any help

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    I asked about it at my local BMC dealer. They just gave me a chuckle and told me that they aren't able to get them.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2017
    Did they ask the BMC rep in your area? What do you use now?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    I don't think they asked the rep, and it was back in November so I don't recall the details. I kinda forgot about it after that. Next time I see the BMC rep I'll ask them about it.

I'm currently using the Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and the mount that was provided with it.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2016
    I like the integrated mount on the BMC, but don't have a solution for the light either. I also use the element bolt and use this adapter which works great. It adds a small amount of height but doesn't bother me.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GY...iABEgJhnvD_BwE

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ribbij View Post
    I like the integrated mount on the BMC, but don't have a solution for the light either. I also use the element bolt and use this adapter which works great. It adds a small amount of height but doesn't bother me.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GY...iABEgJhnvD_BwE

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have the integrated Garmin mount too, but am thinking of switching to the Bolt. Would love to find a 'piece' where it's like the aero integrated shape of the Wahoo mount, but connects to the ICS stem-half of the BMC mount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    I was in my BMC dealer today, and some of the guys were telling me that the RoadMachine (maybe just the 01?) is no longer considered UCI legal. Apparently the seat tube is too narrow? I don't know the details. I'm kinda bummed though. I had plans to race Paris-Roubaix next year on it
    i
    I was in a rush just picking up some stuff, so I didn't have a chance to ask them for a reference. I didn't see anything online about it.