6 50.00%
  • Keep the Bora 50 + Hyperon

3 25.00%
  • Buy them all ;)

3 25.00%
  • Other

0 0%
    Hucken The Fard Up !

Bora 35 vs Bora + Hyperon ( or in general 35 vs 50+24 )

I am tempted for the new Bora Ultra 35, but I already have the Bora 50 and the Hyperons.

I would like to know what do you think about that,

Sell the Bora+Hyperon and buy a Bora 35 instead ?

The same can be asked to other that use Shimano or other brands, if you already have a set of 50 and a set of 24 Tubular Carbons, would you Exchange both for a set of 38x or 35s ?
    Quote Originally Posted by zank
    They're just bikes. Ride 'em in the rain, salt, snow and crap to fully appreciate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kelly
    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Wonder if Campy has widened up like the rest of the manufacturers? A 20.5mm wheel is largely a thing of the past as everyone is reaping the benefits of 23+ mm rims.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2009
    Just wanted to give this one a bump. Bora 35s have been out for about 6 months now. Has anyone actually tried them yet? All I can find are old "first ride" reviews...they all promise to come back later once they've ridden them properly but no one seems to have done so.
    I like the idea of these wheels. I live in the mountains and spend more time climbing than powering away on the flats (not that I'm necessarily very good at either!) and the Bora One 35 (I can live without the ceramic bearings) as light and similar in price to Mavic's R-sys slr. Roads here are pretty decent for the most part but I also plan to do Flanders and Liège in the spring. These just might be the ticket. Any thoughts appreciated.

Hucken The Fard Up !

I just bought a second set of Bora Ultra two instead...

I guess it's best to have both Hyperons and Boras and swap them according to your needs
    They're just bikes. Ride 'em in the rain, salt, snow and crap to fully appreciate them.
    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.

classiquesklassieker
    Amen. Praise be the wisdom you gained from the grace of Santo Tullio Campagnolo.

Please share with us mortals your insights as to these magnificent wheelsets!!

Hucken The Fard Up !

I was real lucky and got them new but at half price from
    an sponsored pro who was changing teams...

Daniel007
    I got my self some 50mm Bullet Ultra Two last summer...........awesome ride........ and still have the original 35mm Scirocco.....as my starters..................hopefully soon up here as we are still in deep snow and cold !!!!!
    Dan,
    Un coup de pédale
    à la fois .........

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2009
    Well I went ahead and bought a set of Bora One 35s and glued some Veloflex Arebergs on them. In short, these are frikkin' amazing wheels. Never ridden tubs before and I'm sold. Reach and hold speed well. And seem to climb just fine. Braking is impeccable, in the dry at least. In case anyone cares, I've banged out a first ride review on a new blog I started at:Brush Bikes | My bike is my brush. The road is my canvas. It's just a bit of fun and looks pretty cr@p in terms of formatting. Any feedback or insults welcome.

Bike broke
    Jul 2011
    I personally would get rid of all the sets. And go for new tech. The new 35s are sweet but not deep enough. Hed zipp or Enve