Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Road Bike Survey - Win a GoPro Hero 4 Black

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Rob Henry 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Robert and I am doing research on the Canadian road bike market. I am looking for bike enthusiasts who would participate in a short survey. Through this survey I would like to gain a better understanding about purchasing preferences and brand positioning in the road bike market. It will take only 6 minutes to complete the survey.

What is in it for you? I know your time is precious, therefore participants will be eligible to win a GoPro Hero 4 BLACK!

Follow this link to the survey if you are interested:
Road Bike Survey - Canada

Thanks a lot for your support in advance, I really appreciate your help!
Robert

#5 ·
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend and also get some time today to take a ride today!! I really appreciate your support in my survey so far. Thanks for all the great comments and ideas you gave me.

Of course I am always happy about more participants. So if you have 6 minutes today, I would really appreciate it if you participate in the survey as I still need about 10 more replies to make a valid analysis.

Your help is greatly appreciated and you can still win the GoPro!!
Cheers
Robert

#6 ·
Hey Community,

hope you all had a great weekend. I just wanted to let you know that I will close my survey tomorrow end of day and it would be terrific if there were some more road bike enthusiasts out there that could take 6 minutes to participate in my survey.

You can still win the GoPro and I will contact the winner still within this week! Here is the link again:

Thanks for all your support!!
Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.