Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadd10 Gallery

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2011
    My 2011 caad10-4. I've had her for 6 monts and I'm totally in love with this bike. She's pretty much stock with some SPD pedals I pulled out of the spare parts bin from my mountain bikes. The only thing I'm considering is a wheel upgrade, maybe some RS80's but this bike is 2nd on the totem pole for upgrades. Most of my bike money goes to my FS cross country race steed. I don't feel compelled to go road style with my shoes, since I already own 3 pair of mountain SPD shoes and have 5 sets of Shimano SPD pedals hanging around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-img_0343.jpg   Cadd10 Gallery-img_0346.jpg  
    Last edited by jboyd122; 04-14-2012 at 09:09 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jboyd122 View Post
    I don't feel compelled to go road style with my shoes, since I already own 3 pair of mountain SPD shoes and have 5 sets of Shimano SPD pedals hanging around.
    Make them 6 Shimano PD-A600

RoadBikeReview Member
    Just to join in on the fun...Brought home a new CAAD10 (4) today as a replacement for my crashed out custom Tsunami.

I've got her fitted up and will fine tune the fit tomorrow during a ride...though I do wish the headtube was a bit shorter...but such is life.

Only changes to the bikes make-up so far are Thompson 0 degree seatpost and -17 degree stem, Specialized Romin saddle and Pro bars...And my wheelset will be a Powertap set I've been using for a while.

It was lighter than expected for the price and components and with a little extra cash down the line could see it dropping another pound or so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-new-bike-1.jpg  
    Bikes:
    • 2013 Scott Foil 40
    • 2013 Jamis Nova Race (winter training bike)
    • 2012 Argon 18 E-118

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2009
    I don't really like the alu finish caad 10s but yours is really sweet!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2010
    Can you tell me what kind of bottle cage those are ?
    Very nice looking bike !

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpelstielzchen View Post
    It also wasn't my intention to cause a disturbance but as I or Helios said a frame should fit the riders body. Especially your picture didn't look like that but now you explained why. Some people may think that I only talk about asthetics when I criticize the steering position with a positive mounted stem with lots of spacers but that's not true. As being a cc racer for 16 years with lot's of training miles on roadbikes I know the differences in handling. With a steering position like you showed in your picture I never would race down a hill with 60 mp/h, brake latest and lean hard into a tight bend. With the original -6 degree 110 mm stem on my CAAD 10 this also doesn't feel as I like it to be so I'am still waiting (for lot's of weeks) to get 3T stem with 120 mm and -17 degree.

The weight of my CAAD 10 with this all day/all weather wheel set is 7,5 kg. With an other wheel set (ZTR Alpha, Tune Mig/Mag, CX-Ray, Tune quick release, Dura Ace cassette) getting next week it will be 6,9 kg.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2010
    Here's a white 2011 to mix it up....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2010
    The picture did not show up.......??????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-imag0942.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Here's my new CAAD10! I couldn't be happier with how it rides. I had a synapse carbon in the past, but regardless of the million adjustments the LBS and I made it never felt comfortable to me. I know I need to drop the stem a bit, but for now I really like how it feels. I live in Vail, CO where I do a lot of solo climbing on the bike, so since I don't ride with a huge peloton like I did a few years ago in FL, I don't feel the need to drop the bars to a more aero position right now. I believe I now have it exactly how I want it. The items changed so far are:
    - Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels (got 20% off as an REI member)
    - Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tires
    - Speed Play Zero pedals
    - Specialized cages
    - And FSA SL-K seatpost and stem (I bought these off a guy who got an evo and was switching out a few parts)
    The only other things I plan to change are the bar tape once the white tape gets too dirty, and the crank at some point. I just got engaged last month as well, so I need to chill out for a bit with the spending...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-photo1c.jpg   Cadd10 Gallery-photo2c.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2003
    Very nice bike you got there, size 50?
    My next vehicle would be a zamboni
    2012 Super Six (Chorus 11)
    2011 Super Six Team edition (Super Record 11)
    2009 Super Six HM (Super Record 11)
    2007 Systems Six (Record 10)
    2008 Caad 9 (Centaur 10)
    2004 Caad 7 ( sold )
    2000 Caad 3 ( sold )

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Thank you very much, zamboni! It's actually a 52.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Looks really good. I like the colors. BTW, did you notice a different of the vibration after you put FSA Seat post?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Thanks, aqualelaki! To be honest, I don't really notice much of a difference. I wasn't even planning on changing out the seatpost or stem until I met a guy who was trying to get rid of both from his evo. He gave me an amazing deal, so I figured if I could save a tiny bit of weight, plus have a full carbon and cool looking seatpost, why not?! If you're looking to pay full price for the SL-K seatpost, I would save your money and put it elsewhere on your bike. Not worth full price, but at the price I got it for, definitely worth it.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010
    That's a sweet setup. With the Elite wheels, Speedplays and matching SL-K post and stem, it really looks sharp. Ride it well.

passes gas, let him draft
    golfwizzzzz, I like how you kept it 2 tone with just white and black. The water bottles are killing it. :-)

Everest17, I have no reason to change my stock RS10's and Schwalbe's. However, your upgrade is so damn hot.
    11' Cannondale CAAD10
    02' Cannondale F800
    09' Trek Soho S
    06' Haro SR24

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012

Finally finished my build. Thing is down to 15lbs 5oz, I can't beleive how responsive the bike is. Especially out of the saddle climbing. What a fun ride.

Some build highlights: Velocity A23 wheels w/Zipp hubbs, SRAM RED Cassete & derailleur, Specialized Romin Carbon Saddle, Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost, KCNC TI Skewers, Ritchey c260 Stem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-imageuploadedbytapatalk1335356888.267412.jpg  
    Last edited by cfrankscid; 04-28-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: better pic

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2011
    Is there a recommended place to buy new groupsets?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Here is an updated photo with my race wheels and new top cap for my headset (i.e. lower stem).

Bikes:
    • 2013 Scott Foil 40
    • 2013 Jamis Nova Race (winter training bike)
    • 2012 Argon 18 E-118

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012

Hi everyone

Was up last night looking at other CAADs and thought I would put mine up. 15.75 as sits... don't worry GT40 cages on the way.http://forums.roadbikereview.com/ima...s/thumbsup.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-my-caad.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    I will post more pics with other wheelset soon

RoadBikeReview Member

My new / used 10 .

I just - 10 mins ago- bought this off Ebay minus the crankset.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-cannondale.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    PS: Owner said It was raced 3 races and has a couple of small-small dents on the down tube. I wouldn't tell you how much I paid 'cause I don't want any jealousy. I'm so psyched. I do need to buy a new/used crankset- any suggestions? I'm thinking Ultegra.

RoadBikeReview Member

My new / used 10 .

Check it out- just got it off Ebay for a song- minus the crankset. Any idea of a good replacement under $250? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-cannondale.jpg  

passes gas, let him draft
    I'm going to increase my riding so I can wear out my parts. All these nicely modified CAAD10's are making my stock one look like a Huffy.
    11' Cannondale CAAD10
    02' Cannondale F800
    09' Trek Soho S
    06' Haro SR24

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronr2004 View Post
    Check it out- just got it off Ebay for a song- minus the crankset. Any idea of a good replacement under $250? Thanks
    How strict is your budget? Niagara Cycle Works has a Sram Red 50-34, 172.5mm for $270.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    This was my graduation present to myself after finishing my PhD. Here's my 2012 CAAD10 5. It's bone stock except for 105 pedals and el-cheapo Amazon bottle cages. After a few hundred miles, me and the saddle still aren't getting along, so I'll probably swap that out.

I got into cycling right before grad school after being a mountain biker for a long time, and was dirt poor and picked up a Specialized cyclocross bike on craigslist that I had been riding as a road bike for the past 6 years. So this is my first "real" road bike. So far I freaking love it!! I can't believe the night and day difference between it and a 12 year old cyclocross bike. Much lighter, much faster, and a much better ride.

Not planning any upgrades anytime soon, just going to ride the hell out of it for now. Maybe some new wheels next season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadd10 Gallery-img_0654.jpg   Cadd10 Gallery-img_0656.jpg  

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast