Page 1 of 106 123 ... LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2004

Post your Cannondale pics here!

Over the weekend I finally decided to test ride a few cannondales, even though I ordered a blue r5000 in february. Well, it turns out I need a 56cm and I ordered a 58cm. The dealer called Monday morning to change the order to a 56 and was told the 58 had just shipped. He is willing to send it back so no harm there but the 56 isn't expected to arrive until the end of april . Post some pics to hold me over until then.

RoadBikeReview Member
    In retrospect, I should have taken these photos drivetrain out. Oh well.

Prepare to love your new bike.

And yes, I need to paint my basement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-bike1.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-bike2.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-bike3.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-bike4.jpg  
    Crap...I forgot how to coast!
    <a href="http://www.beergood.com">http://www.beergood.com</a>(my website, a narcissistic thing)

sin zen
    I,m poor, broke, busted, discusted and can't be trusted!!

Every man believes in something and I believe i'll have One more beer.

All I wanted was a Pepsi!

Mine

'03 w/ a few upgrades. I think it is my favorite material possession.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-gratuitous-produc-placement1.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "If you have the guts to be yourself, other people'll pay your price." - Rabbit Angstrom

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2003

"I HAVE TO GET AN UPDATED PICTURE ASAP"

I really have to get an updated picture here is my 04 R1000, this picture was taken the same day I got it, I have since upgraded a couple of things (carbon seatpost, pedals), I will take a better picture of it probably tonight or tomorrow, because I just recieved my 05 C'dale Prophet. I'll take pictures of and post them, by the way all you guys haven very nice bikes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-mini-p1010001.jpg  

SFG
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004

are you running the Compact SLK crankset?

Hey beergood,

Are you running the 50-36 FSA compact with Dura Ace 10 speed? How does it shift? Any problems with your set up? There were so many threads about this a while back but I think the posters were just not setting up there derailleurs correctly.

BTW, nice look'n bike! I was torn between the new R5000 and the 04 R3000 that I just bought but ebay won out again as I found a hell of a deal on the R3000. I do love my new dale though.

Brian, I hope you get yours soon brother.

Also, how are you all posting your pics. I thought you had to post a link to a webserver like webshots or something?

Sean

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SFG

Sean
    I got a phone message from the bike shop, looks like my bike may be in early and I won't have to wait til the end of april. I'll call tomorrow morning to find out for sure.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SFG
    Hey beergood,

Are you running the 50-36 FSA compact with Dura Ace 10 speed? How does it shift? Any problems with your set up? There were so many threads about this a while back but I think the posters were just not setting up there derailleurs correctly.

BTW, nice look'n bike! I was torn between the new R5000 and the 04 R3000 that I just bought but ebay won out again as I found a hell of a deal on the R3000. I do love my new dale though.

Also, how are you all posting your pics. I thought you had to post a link to a webserver like webshots or something?

Sean
    Nope, 53-39. I heard weird things about the compacts also.
    Crap...I forgot how to coast!
    <a href="http://www.beergood.com">http://www.beergood.com</a>(my website, a narcissistic thing)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

My C'Dale

2004 R2000 52cm
    -Fizik Arione
    -USE Alien carbon seatpost
    -Speedplay Zero pedal (CSC edition)
    -Reynolds carbon fiber bottle holders
    -Hutchinson tires (CSC Team edition)
    -Sigma Sport 1600 computer (stem mounted)
    -Pedalsoft Trifecta system (stem, aero bars, elbow rests)
    -Pedalsoft Saga bar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-r2000.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2004
    Here is my pride and joy. Silky smooth and wieghs in at about 16.2 with pedals. Full Dura-ace and lots of other goodies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-bike.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-handle.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2004

I finally got it. Size 56 weighs in @ 18.08lbs with pedals, cages, and computer. I'm very impressed by this bike, especially for the price. It would be easy to upgrade to get the weight even lower if needed. Heck, you could add AM sprint 350's and lose almost an entire pound. It's a great bike and it's blue, what more could I ask for.

Oh yeah, and the seat is really great. I'll be able to do a better review after I get the saddle position and handlebar position exactly right and get some more miles on the bike
    Last edited by bikerbrian; 04-18-2005 at 02:34 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    My pimped out new old Caad 4.. I'm looking at a caad 8 now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-serotta-cannondale.jpg  

a Freds Fred
    Bought a R800 Caad5 from LBS as "new old stock". Parted the bike out and sold everything but frame, stem and forks on ebay. Minus ebay fees, it ended up costing me $150 bucks for frame, stem, forks. Otherwise, bike is full Ultegra, Kysrium Elite, Ritchey WCS bars, Speedplay pedals, Bontrager X Lite carbon post. Brooks saddle, Cateye Astrale 8 computer. Nice bike for my needs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale-road-002.jpg  

Island Hopping cyclist
    It may be old, but it rides just fine for me. The pic is a bit out of date as I have upgraded to Look pedals since I took the pic. I do have a lighter tubular wheelset for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member

Here's My CAAD8 Optimo

Bought the frame off eBay and built it up with a DA/10 group and Ksyrium SL's, also off eBay.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-black1.jpg  
    Last edited by Bill70J; 09-05-2005 at 02:22 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005

My '04 Cannondale R5000

Here is my Cannondale....

R5000 - Optimo frame with full carbon fork (size 54cm)
    Cannondale SI crank
    Full Campagnolo Record
    Velomax Ascent II Wheels
    & Mavic Cosmic Carbone Wheels

This bike just flies! I love it!

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale-r5000-006a.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale-r5000-005a.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale-r5000-001a.jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale-r5000-002a.jpg  

Yeah, that's Gary Coleman
    This is an old SR300. Got it for $150 at a swap meet last year. The previous owner pitched a fit about downtubes, so the shop guy rigged up this stupid thing with old thumbshifters on the bartops, which are a PITA. Not to worry, I'll be soon changing them back to DTs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-cannondale1.jpg  
    Just looking for a place to shed our skins- WSP

RoadBikeReview Member

The cyclocross isn't mine - it's a friends. There's also an R1000 in the background that's mine.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2005
    My 2001 R600.

RoadBikeReview Member

Beautiful...

bike you've got there!
    Get this thing off my head!!!!!
    www.augustacrosscoalition.blogspot.com

RoadBikeReview Member
    05 613...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-six13.jpg  
    Last edited by Xyzzy; 08-11-2005 at 04:39 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2004
    My 1995 2.8 R-800
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-neriahp1010791.jpg  
    Last edited by Hooben; 04-07-2007 at 09:50 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2004
    Anybody have a pic of a C'dale with Campy Neutrons? I have a set on order to try on my R5000. I think making wheels w/ shimano freehubs is their way of converting people to their side. It's fine w/ me...they make damn fine wheels.

merckxman
    Jan 2002

Cipollini Cannondale

This is the next "project" for me, perhaps my "lightweight project bike" (the Kestrel fork to be replaced with a full carbon fork). The frame weigh 3.0 lbs, perhaps a bit beefier than regular Cannondales from 1996? It's a made for Mario Cipollini Cannondale, how cool is that? It's white with a gold flash, looks spectacular in sunlight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Cannondale pics here!-cipollini-cannondale-bb-small-v..jpg   Post your Cannondale pics here!-cipo-cannondale-small-1.jpg  

Page 1 of 106 123 ... LastLast