RoadBikeReview Member

Slant on Nigerian Oil Scam?

Someone used my classified ad to send me this Scam Spam. Do they have to register in the forums before responding to ads??

Employment made easy
    Welcome to Cheap fabrics
    Thames Court, 1 Victoria Street,
    Windsor, Berkshire. SL4 1YB.
    Cheap fabrics Introduce a position of the manager (Representative) for the payment from the customers and other financial means The requirements for the candidates are:
    - Being energetic,responsible,honest and industrious
    - Being under 80 years old
    -Having a few (1-2) spare hours a day
    -Having a landline or a mobile phone
    -Having an email

My name is sandra Binta and I own a company that sells textile and fabric material in London, I am looking for a representative in the United States Of America And Canada who will be working for me as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the United States Of America who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.These payments are in money order or cashier's cheque and they would come to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need to do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and then send the balance by western union money transfer. If you are i!
    nterested kindly get back to me with the following details to

my
    e-mail address..........sandra_bin007@yahoo.com

ATTESTATION
    According to how you have been briefed earlier. You are required to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm. You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order & forward the balance payment via western union to any of the companies regional warehouses that will be given to you later. You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue this job. So as to terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict.

Regards,
    sandra binta
    Human Resources Manager

EMPLOYMENT FORM

First Name :................ Middle Name :................Last Name :...................

Address Line 1: ........................Address Line 2

:...................................

City :.........................................

State :..................... Zip-code :...............

Home Phone :....................... Cell Phone :................................................

Nationality :.........................................

http://classifieds.roadbikereview.co...p?product=7195

la dolce vita
    They are all the same: secret shopper, money wire tester or commissioned sales rep in this case. You get a big check, remove some money for yourself, send the rest to somewhere far away. You think you made easy money only to find out 3 months later the first check bounced and you are out the $$ you sent far away. The sad thing is that people still fall for this crap everyday.
    insert witty comment here