Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1799
    Shut up legs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronderman View Post
    looks great, and that paint job is cool too. Have you seen the video where they show colnago do that actual paint job. Wow.

Gotta say, looks like a better size than your old one.

Yes i have seen that video and have "favorite" it in my Youtube. It's cool to see the steps taken in painting that exact color scheme.

Yes the size is much much better. It's pretty much the same size and measurement as my LOOK 586 that I am comfortable on.

RoadBikeReview Member

I need a new camera.

iPhone isn't cutting it.

carbonLORD.com

Shut up legs!
    Wow Love it!! the pic isn't bad

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Hi there, here's my recently rebuilt Colnago Titanio. Apologies in advance for the reduced picture quality, took it with my cellphone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colnago - Picture post thread-2012-04-22-16.46.53.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmeister View Post
    Hi there, here's my recently rebuilt Colnago Titanio. Apologies in advance for the reduced picture quality, took it with my cellphone.
    Very nice!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004

1999 Tecnos

20 lbs. of bliss.

1999 Colnago Tecnos 55 Silver Campy Zonda wheels Campy Record 9V shifters and chain Campy Chorus 9V crankset (39/52), derailleurs, and brakes 14-28 Veloce Cassette Deda 250 bars 3T Synthesis stem 250mm Kent Eriksen titanium seatpost, 20mm setback, blue hardware Fizik Vitesse saddle Arundel Gecko tape 700x23 Continental Grand Prix 4-Season Speedplay X2 pedals Elite Ciussi bottle cages
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colnago - Picture post thread-colnago-tecnos-left.jpg   Colnago - Picture post thread-colnago-tecnos-right.jpg   Colnago - Picture post thread-sweetpost.jpg  
    Last edited by Carole22; 04-27-2012 at 04:48 AM.

1st Gen Honda Civic
    Sweet. Love your Tecnos...

Shut up legs!
    Nice seatpost

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011

My First Road Bike...

Just got my first road bike....and I love the Campys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colnago - Picture post thread-colnago-home.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Completed the build. Not exactly period correct but I'm extremely happy with the results. Repainted (before my purchase) 1985(?) Colnago Master, 2001 Campy Chorus 10 speed (from my Waterford), Brooks Titanium Swift (from my 2006 Colnago E-1) & DT hubs with Open Pro 32 spoke wheels (from my 2005 Specialized S-Works Roubaix).
    The Master rides very smoothly, is very fast & gets numerous compliments for its looks.
    I have several high end carbon bikes but there's something special about the ride of a quality steel bike. I'm not quite ready to sell all my "plastic" bikes, but almost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colnago - Picture post thread-front.jpg   Colnago - Picture post thread-rear.jpg   Colnago - Picture post thread-side.jpg  

Col,Naaa,GOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikephelps View Post
    Completed the build. Not exactly period correct but I'm extremely happy with the results. Repainted (before my purchase) 1985(?) Colnago Master, 2001 Campy Chorus 10 speed (from my Waterford), Brooks Titanium Swift (from my 2006 Colnago E-1) & DT hubs with Open Pro 32 spoke wheels (from my 2005 Specialized S-Works Roubaix).
    The Master rides very smoothly, is very fast & gets numerous compliments for its looks.
    I have several high end carbon bikes but there's something special about the ride of a quality steel bike. I'm not quite ready to sell all my "plastic" bikes, but almost.
    too bad the saddle is hanging out there, even tough it is nicely positioned to the frame......maybe get a shorter stem and straight seatpost?
    Colnago C50 WX07 54......
    if you don't fall off, you're not trying hard enough.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    The bike fits like it was custom made for me. The saddle is almost all the way back on the rails. I don't think I'll change a thing.

Col,Naaa,GOOOOO
    The bike fits like it was custom made for me. The saddle is almost all the way back on the rails. I don't think I'll change a thing.
    i'm not surprised by the look of the setup and how the contact points are compared to the frame but That saddle looks way forwards on the seatpost clamp and must be taking alot of stress on its rails...just saying that as a matter of fact

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    My master piu

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2011
    Beauty!

I'll agree with FrenchNago the bike would probably fit you with a shorter stem and you could get the saddle a little more centered.

Anyway, if you like the fit and and ride, that is the main thing.
    We internet geniuses love to fit bikes with riders we never see or know anything about!

Shut up legs!
    Got a pair of Reynolds Assault carbon clinchers for the EPS. It looks sexy! I rode the bike today with these wheels and I am very happy with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colnago - Picture post thread-photo8.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Great looking bike!

Hucken The Fard Up !
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenacycle View Post
    Got a pair of Reynolds Assault carbon clinchers for the EPS. It looks sexy! I rode the bike today with these wheels and I am very happy with them.
    Very nice !

I reckon your bike would fit me perfectly ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by zank
    They're just bikes. Ride 'em in the rain, salt, snow and crap to fully appreciate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kelly
    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2010
    yea, awesome bike. I love traditional colnagos with longer stems and a bit more post showing. Looks great and as per all colnagos I am sure it rides nice.

I presume you've scene the video where they build that model frame and then do that paint job - real artisan work.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Stunning. I would love that scheme on a C59

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2002
    Very nice. I have one too, but I was told it was an Ovalmaster. Although it does say "titanio" on the seatstay. I call mine my Jeans bike, as it fits as comfortably as a pair of jeans.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Just posting more pics...

carbonLORD.com

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012

80ttanta

I'm looking for a 48s 80ttanta. Anyone know where I can find one?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2010

2008 C50 with 2012 Campy Record

Finally finished my 2008 C50. I decided to go with 2012 Campy Record, to match the gruppo on my 1999 C40. The rest of the component list:
    - FSA OS99 CSi stem/handlebar
    - Hand-built wheels with HED C2 Belgium rims, black bladed Sapim spokes, Record hubs
    - Specialized Toupe Expert Plus saddle
    - Speedplay Zero pedals

Compared to my C40 the bottom bracket area is so much stiffer, as well as the front end. That makes the C40 a bit more comfortable but I definitely prefer the C50 because of the increased stiffness. The bike isn't particularly light, in that area Colnago can improve: I don't think this frame is state of the art like it was in the 90s. Loving it anyway because it's a Colnago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colnago - Picture post thread-c50_1.jpg  

Col,Naaa,GOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by campyc40 View Post
    Finally finished my 2008 C50. I decided to go with 2012 Campy Record, to match the gruppo on my 1999 C40. The rest of the component list:
    - FSA OS99 CSi stem/handlebar
    - Hand-built wheels with HED C2 Belgium rims, black bladed Sapim spokes, Record hubs
    - Specialized Toupe Expert Plus saddle
    - Speedplay Zero pedals

Compared to my C40 the bottom bracket area is so much stiffer, as well as the front end. That makes the C40 a bit more comfortable but I definitely prefer the C50 because of the increased stiffness. The bike isn't particularly light, in that area Colnago can improve: I don't think this frame is state of the art like it was in the 90s. Loving it anyway because it's a Colnago.
    great bike great build.......when the c50came out and for the following years until the extreme c and extreme power it was the master of its class.....now its a bit dated in some peoples opinion but remember they were on the catalog until 2007/2008 at least (until 2010 in the US I believe)
    even today a good rider on a c50 can inflict some massive hurt on equivalent riders on recent frames thanks to its resilience on all sorts of terrain........true to many colnago frames....

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5354555657 ... LastLast