Twitterpated

SPINDAWG check out the paint on these Maestro frames

SPINDAWG,

These two remind me of your C50, but painted to the extreme.

Heritage is cool,

Tshirt

http://www.maestro-uk.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPINDAWG check out the paint on these Maestro frames-colnago_c50_mapei1997.jpg   SPINDAWG check out the paint on these Maestro frames-colnago_extreme_c_ad11.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2006
    I thought I wanted a C50 in PRAL until I actually saw one. I just have no idea why somebody would want to put that much paint all over a carbon frame. While both of those paint jobs are awesome, about the only thing I would put them on is a Dream HX. I just couldn't cover up all the carbon on the frame.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2005
    Fan-bloody-tastic. I've a Tecnos in the blue as above, and it's truly a classic paint job. Well done! And soooo much more interesting than all those plain carbon frames doing the rounds.

Adrenalina Italiana
    T-shirt the frames look fantastic! He actually still has a picture of my C50 on his website listed under C50 paintschemes. Its the complete C50 in AD10 paint parked in front of his shop. That was the picture he sent me before shipping the bike off.

Thanks for the great shots. Makes me want to make another phonecall..........well almost.I've been recently bitten by the Pinarello bug.....still Italian though, just different camp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPINDAWG check out the paint on these Maestro frames-colnago_c50_ad10.jpg  
    " the odds are good, the goods are even odder."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2002

Smile Yeah Art Deco, Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by David W, Colnago Lover
    Fan-bloody-tastic. I've a Tecnos in the blue as above, and it's truly a classic paint job. Well done! And soooo much more interesting than all those plain carbon frames doing the rounds.
    I've got a Tecnos in red as above, right here in my office. The aret deco paint schmenes are classic Colnago!

RoadBikeReview Member

Spindawg and AD OP's

I agree, glad to see that Art Decor remains popular. I'm still a fan of AD10 and in the original style but the new one at least carries on with the little man on the top tube! Forza AD10!

Quote Originally Posted by SPINDAWG
    T-shirt the frames look fantastic! He actually still has a picture of my C50 on his website listed under C50 paintschemes. Its the complete C50 in AD10 paint parked in front of his shop. That was the picture he sent me before shipping the bike off.

Thanks for the great shots. Makes me want to make another phonecall..........well almost.I've been recently bitten by the Pinarello bug.....still Italian though, just different camp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPINDAWG check out the paint on these Maestro frames-dscn8525-large-.jpg  
    i've got limited minutes left in life, don't waste my time

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2006
    Spindawg,

Does your C50 have a reverse sloping top tube? It looks like the top tube is sloping downward from the seat tube to the headtube. Like the opposite of a compact frame. Was this a custom made frame?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsroman
    Spindawg,

Does your C50 have a reverse sloping top tube? It looks like the top tube is sloping downward from the seat tube to the headtube. Like the opposite of a compact frame. Was this a custom made frame?
    Looks horizontal to me - the bike isn't level in the pic!

Sooper Dooper Moderator!
    Plus one for me. Art Decor paint schemes are classic!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2002

Here's a pic!

Quote Originally Posted by OperaLover
    I've got a Tecnos in red as above, right here in my office. The aret deco paint schmenes are classic Colnago!
    Gotta love the chrome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPINDAWG check out the paint on these Maestro frames-p1000169.jpg