Urbane
    Sep 2005

Flagstaff to Sedona

kind of a tour and kind of a ride.
    They all seem to end up that way.
    Been a while since I came up with anything of interest for this forum.
    Camping and Biking is awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flagstaff to Sedona-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-.2-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-.3-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-b-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-d-large-e-mail-view.jpg  

Flagstaff to Sedona-e-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-f-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-g-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-i-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-j-large-e-mail-view.jpg  

Flagstaff to Sedona-k-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-l-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-n-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-o-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-q-large-e-mail-view.jpg  

Flagstaff to Sedona-r-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-s-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-t-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-u-large-e-mail-view.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-v-large-e-mail-view.jpg  

MB1
    Enjoying Post-Employment
    Man, I do so want to ride with you guys some day.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude
    these are better than i was expecting, and my expectations were already rather high.

Mess O'Potamist
    That was a good ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2049.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2071.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2092.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2100.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2115.jpg  

Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2139.jpg   Flagstaff to Sedona-acimg2144.jpg  

Resident Curmudgeon
    Nov 2005
    Excellent pics.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Good for you!
    Great report (and Dog pic).

Looks like your lightened your liquid load as you went--good thinking!
    (I'm partial to Bourbon as it packs much lighter)

Mehpic
    i must do this ride some day. considering the only way i've gone to/from sedona/flag is either highway 89A or 17, how long does it take?
    catzilla: I wish we were all a little more invincible.

The NEGU Foundation: Caring for Courageous Kids http://www.thenegufoundation.org/

Lets Go Hokies!!!
    This always seems like such a good idea when I'm reading your ride reports. Then I think about all the stuff I don't have, and its not such a good idea anymore.

Looks like a blast though.
    Its not over till you're underground

http://hokierider.blogspot.com

Urbane
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cflyr
    i must do this ride some day. considering the only way i've gone to/from sedona/flag is either highway 89A or 17, how long does it take?

Mostly all dirt. You can do it in a day. We purposely did it so it was not one day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flagstaff to Sedona-flag-sedona2.jpg  

donuts?
    looks like it was a good time. i want to get a MTB bike, but, well, i can't right now. not unless i get a second job.
    -Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    Next time, save your energy for tomorrows ride and try not to come in 6th.

Power Napper
    Snow on the peaks at Flag? Was through there on road tour a few weeks ago. Only 34 degrees when we left Flagstaff for Grand Canyon.

Looks like fun times. Really like the design of your bar and saddle packs. Purchased or homemade?
    "When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am the friend of its happiness: when these things can be said, then may that country boast its constitution and its government." -Thomas Paine

m_s
    oh lonesome road for you
    Perfect.

Urbane
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theBreeze
    Snow on the peaks at Flag? Was through there on road tour a few weeks ago. Only 34 degrees when we left Flagstaff for Grand Canyon.

Looks like fun times. Really like the design of your bar and saddle packs. Purchased or homemade?

it was fun!
    bags on the red bike are all homemade.

Power Napper
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    it was fun!
    bags on the red bike are all homemade.
    I'm a pretty good seamstress myself. Do you have a pattern/design you'd be willing to share?
    "When it shall be said in any country in the world, my poor are happy; neither ignorance nor distress is to be found among them; my jails are empty of prisoners, my streets of beggars; the aged are not in want, the taxes are not oppressive; the rational world is my friend, because I am the friend of its happiness: when these things can be said, then may that country boast its constitution and its government." -Thomas Paine

Non non normal
    That looks like a lot of fun.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein