Anybody know what they are?

I've got some and I really like the shape- actually prefer them to my top of the line control tech and fsa offerings.

I doubt they were/are the only thing out there in that shape- weren't they just in the market of rebadging stuff?

thanks for any help with finding some more bars in the same shape or someone still selling those...