Clydesdale weighs in...

FSA Energy in MegaExo?

Just saw this listing on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2006-FSA-Ene...QQcmdZViewItem

I thought that FSA was moving away from the Energy line as it is not even listed on their website any longer. Looks like they are adopting the big ring from the K-Force and have streamlined the bulky look of the Energy.

Anyone know anything about this crankset?
    So, if I understand this, I am a Clydesdale Fred who is a borderline poser? I thought I was just slow!

Clydesdale weighs in...

And the only reference I can find is from Cadence Cycle

They are the same ones who have this posted on eBay. Anyone ever buy from them?

http://www.cadencecycle.com/pd_fsa_energy.cfm
    So, if I understand this, I am a Clydesdale Fred who is a borderline poser? I thought I was just slow!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2005

They are on the website

They are on the website. I talked to FSA last week and they didnt seem to think they were going to be available for awhile. The new Energy is going to be the aluminum answer to the K-Forces. Even the same weight. They look to be more squared off in that image though. The one on the FSA website makes them look a little rounder and sleeker like the Campy stuff.

Clydesdale weighs in...

I bought from Cadence -

After weighing the options I made the plunge and ordered the new Energy Mega Exo Compact from Cadence Cycle. I had not heard of them, and in the checkout process found I was not charged for shipping. I emailed them to ask and got the following reply...

"Thank you very much for your order.

We are aggressively trying to grow as an on-line retailer and are offering free shipping as standard on all orders over $39.95 in the US and $49.95 Internationally.

So, the shipping is free in addition to our great prices.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need as we have many other products that are not listed as of yet.

Take Care-

Jon Sherman"

They are also listing some items on eBay, but if interested the free shipping may be attractive.

I'll post later how I like the cranks.