I'm up to a new HR computer, I currently use a Polar S725, which normally (90%) works well but the other 10% drives me crazy. I'm thinking of the HAC 5
or the CS600
The Ciclo seeams to have more functions and I can find it cheeper but the Polar has the OwnOptimizer function which I haven't used and it seems promising. Problem with Polar is that it has very expensive sensors, for extra speed and cadence sensor I need 120$!
Any recomendations from users are welcome, thanx
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: HRM Monitor HAC 5 or Polar CS600
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »