RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011

Look EDH Handlebars

I am looking for new handlebars. I have a 2012 Specialized CRUX Disc and am looking at FSA's K-Wing handlebars, but just saw a pair of Look's EDH bars that appear to be very similar to the FSA handlebars. The Looks are cheaper and I am thinking about getting those in white, however would it look strange to have that brand on my Crux???

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010
    Beware of fake LOOK handlebars on EBay.

RoadBikeReview Member
    The Look bars don't appear to have the same rise on the tops that the K-Wing does, which I think is about the only reason you'd want K-Wings, right?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Thank you for the advice. I saw the LOOK Handlebars on Amazon. Do you think they would be fake it bought from there?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Ddimick,
    You are correct. The FSA look comfortable and I like the looks of the LOOKs as well. What is your opinion on these two handlebars??? I believe they both have internal cable routing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010
    who cares what brand of handle bars it is, that's like saying I cannot ride with Look pedals if I don't have a Look bike??

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    Ddimick,
    You are correct. The FSA look comfortable and I like the looks of the LOOKs as well. What is your opinion on these two handlebars??? I believe they both have internal cable routing.
    The K-Wing is fairly unique and if you want to get your posture a little more upright when your hands are on the bar tops, that's the way I'd go. I've been hunting for some deals as I'd like one myself. I think they'd be a great climbing bar.

I don't know anything about the Look bar other than it appears to be a fairly typical ergo shape without the bar top rise that the K-Wing offers.

I haven't personally ridden with either bar so can't offer any opinion beyond what I've said already.

I agree that the brand isn't important. I ride a Look bike with Speedplay pedals while most who ride with Look pedals use some other brand bike. Use what works and if the decals bother you, cover them up.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Thank you for the sound advice. I really appreciate it.