Tourist

Which models of Campy chains?

Which models of Campy chains are these? I think these are 10spd chains? One has one symbol stamped on the side plates around the tiny holes, the other has two. Both have hollow pins. Would this be 'C' in the brighter picture for Chorus and 'CR' in the other one for 'Campagnolo Record' ? I have no idea. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which models of Campy chains?-cp8a0205.jpg   Which models of Campy chains?-cp8a0207.jpg  

'brifter' is a lame word.
    It's been 5 hours since you posted and no one has replied. Maybe if you googled 'Campy Record 10 chain' or 'Chorus...chain' and then clicked on 'images' you'd have an answer in seconds. Crazy idea, right?
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

Matnlely Dregaend
    Interestingly those Chorus chains were later sold as Centaur chains. Literally the same exact chain. At least when Campy moves a derailleur design down the product line they change the label!
    “Bicycling has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world.” - Susan B. Anthony 1896
    "Cycling and ethical bankruptcy have always gone together." - Bike Snob NYC
    "White personifies this generation's obsession with superficiality, one in which a carefully curated social media post is more important than the actual ride" - Daimeon Shanks
    "I haven't %^&* like that since I was an altar boy" Hank Moody

Tourist
    I live in Silicon Valley, have worked in the geekiest of the tech companies, and can do a search. If you have information to bring to the table, why not just answer? I asked because these chains have likely seen various iterations in the many years of Campagnolo 10spd. Record 10 shows mainly a chain with hollow pins and 2 symbols. But occasionally some images show a chain with non-hollow pins. Also the chain with only one symbol doesn't come up with any search, whether Record or Chorus. I think these are both Record level though, as even for 11spd Chorus was not using hollow pins.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    I live in Silicon Valley, have worked in the geekiest of the tech companies, and can do a search. If you have information to bring to the table, why not just answer? I asked because these chains have likely seen various iterations in the many years of Campagnolo 10spd. Record 10 shows mainly a chain with hollow pins and 2 symbols. But occasionally some images show a chain with non-hollow pins. Also the chain with only one symbol doesn't come up with any search, whether Record or Chorus. I think these are both Record level though, as even for 11spd Chorus was not using hollow pins.
    Why the concern of the level of the chain?

If you already own them, just use them. If not just buy the Veloce or Centaur chains.
    Too old to ride plastic