RoadBikeReview Member

Presta inflator for compressor.....

Assembled this awhile back and has been very handy lately after a spate of flat tires, bought a high pressure inflator attachment and have a Silca Presta chuck attached to a quick connect, can get about 120 lbs. from my compressor. A floor pump is still much better for topping tires up but this works great for inflating a flat tire after repairs, tire or tube replacements, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Presta inflator for compressor.....-img-20120731-00125.jpg  

waterproof*
    nice!
    * not actually a Rock Star

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    I have a prestaflator which I got for not too much. Works wonders especially for tubeless setups. Usually use a pump to top off as it's much quicker.

Idiot at large
    Apr 2010
    Hopefully it's cheaper than:

Air Bob - Universal Tire Inflator
    2010 Specialized Secteur Elite with the RBR not-approved Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29er upgraded to SRAM X9 with 1x10 and Stan's Arch EX rims and tubeless.
    2013 Cannondale CAADX-6 Tiagra with 9-speed SLX RD to run 11-32T cassette and Stan's Alpha 400 rims and tubeless
    and
    Some Burton snowboard setups, one with stiff ol' Camber and one with Rocker-Camber-Rocker

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    Yeah I got the preastaflator deluxe on sale a while back for aroun $40 Presta Air Compressor Bicycle Inflator, fits both Presta and Schrader - Prestaflator.com