Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

So why haven't I been notified about wining teh cross machine?

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Kram 
#1 ·
Just wonderin....:p

#8 ·
Maybe Ima idjit, but who won? Really?

#9 ·
ATP-pal, actually, I used it with permission from the guys who run our team. The Hup guys let me use the logos (frites included) for a team decal kit. I would have to ask Zac about using it for t-shirts.

Kram, here is the information from another thread on the winner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drawing for the 2007 Project Bike Raffle was held this morning during a staff meeting of the Young Survival Coalition in Lower Manhattan. The lucky winner was drawn by Melissa Snyder, Operations Manager of the Young Survival Coalition at 10.39am. And the winner is... Mark Appelbaum. Mark has been reached via e-mail, and is extremely excited.

Once again, on behalf of myself, Mike Z. and Matt, I'd like to thank everyone that has been involved in this raffle. Whether you purchased tickets, donated parts or both, we really appreciate it.

The drawing was documented by videotape and pictures with all tickets returned to a sealed and signed package.
Together there were nearly 225 tickets sold for a total of nearly $4000, all of which was delivered this morning to the YSC

#10 ·
well I'll tweak it for them

zank said:
ATP-pal, actually, I used it with permission from the guys who run our team. The Hup guys let me use the logos (frites included) for a team decal kit. I would have to ask Zac about using it for t-shirts.
I just see a little icon string. make a great decal for a chainstay protector as well

Hup kits are my faves. We have/had a guy out west here with the kit. At first I thought (at a distance) sheeeee-it a guy with Belgian National Kit we're doomed.

#11 ·
Good for him and great for the charity. And mucho thanks to you for doing this:thumbsup:

#13 ·
Me too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.