ultralord

Ze Eurocross is almost trailworthy...

Been spending a lot of time with this ole friend and we're having a great time.

I installed a new Easton fork and a 38c WTB Interfolf tire. Now on my road rides, I'll hit the trailhead with little hesitation. The fork is much smoother than my old Steelman fork. This tire so far has been very, very good.

I'm kind of toying with the idea of putting a moustache bar or a flat bar on this bike. Any experiences or comments?

Any other big tires out there that would work?

francois
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ze Eurocross is almost trailworthy...-img_8615.jpg   Ze Eurocross is almost trailworthy...-img_8618.jpg   Ze Eurocross is almost trailworthy...-img_8621.jpg  

Incorrigible Wanderer - R.I.P.
    Not sure you'd have the clearance for 'em, but the first 'cross tires I used were WTB All-Terrainasaurus 40c, which, with the edging knobs, were quite a bit wider than stated. Run them a bit under max pressure and they'd provide great flotation in loose stuff, i.e., the fine dust, sand and decomposed granite and sandstone we've got in SoCal. They made for pretty fine trail tires, but obviously aren't the fastest rollers.

blame me for missed rides
    i like my maxxis locust for riding the trails.

Cross Bike Collector.....

I love it

that is a sweet crosser, I remember when you first posted it. I've really liked Vittoria's cross tire the XG. nice clincher's.