RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004

Amigo de Birillo?

If Frank was in fact seeking profesional advice legally for 7,000 euro, why did he have to use an alias? Or is Amigo de Birillo someone else other than Frank? Sorry, I'm begining to think he either attempt to dope or is doper.

I heart team Zissou!
    anyone wiring 7000 euros to Fuentes is more than "beginning" to think about doping -- they are just taking it to the next level.
    Biking round the world -- Where have I been with my bike?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by philippec
    anyone wiring 7000 euros to Fuentes is more than "beginning" to think about doping -- they are just taking it to the next level.
    The point im making, since I didn't make it clear, was the fact he use an alias rather than is real name. Using a different name pretty much admit his guilt. I just don't know how he going to get out of this one. I don't recall anywhere if Frank admit he is Amigo de Birillo

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by WAZCO
    If Frank was in fact seeking profesional advice legally for 7,000 euro, why did he have to use an alias? Or is Amigo de Birillo someone else other than Frank? Sorry, I'm begining to think he either attempt to dope or is doper.
    First of all, nothing points to that Frank has been using the the alias Amigo de Birillo. Personally I find it much more likely that Amigo de Birillo is Lombardi.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Lombardi
    Even Eddy Mazzoleni http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_Mazzoleni is a much more likely candidate for that alias.

To my knowledge Frank made the bank transfer from his own account using his own name.

--
    Regards

LA CHEVRE
    So real names were harder to figure out than the crappy code names...

DAN GEROUS

: ROAD
    : CYCLOCROSS
    : MOUNTAIN BIKING

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    If anyone wants to send me money I am happy to give them some high quality advice.

As a sampler:
    "Don't dope"
    "Don't assume that a lame excuse will actually cut the mustard, and some how get you off"

professional lurker
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by WAZCO
    I'm pretty sure that the code names were used by the Dr. in his records etc. I don't think Frank walks in to the doctors office and tells him my name is "amigo de brillo". Just like a bookie doesn't use real names in his books in case he gets caught. He protects the clients.