banned

Amigo di Birillo

My guess is Mazzoleni.
    He's riding like a champ and he's marrying Elisa Basso.

I hope it's not him, but after seeing him shred the peloton at Tour of Romandie and crush the climbs at the Giro, I'm starting to wonder.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2002
    A serviceable pro who is now shredding people's legs off - shades of Gutierrez last year. Elisa is implicated in supplying drugs to the fitness club circuit so supply isn't a problem.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2004
    mmmm elisa basso.....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by FondriestFan
    My guess is Mazzoleni.
    He's riding like a champ and he's marrying Elisa Basso.

I hope it's not him, but after seeing him shred the peloton at Tour of Romandie and crush the climbs at the Giro, I'm starting to wonder.
    Along with Lombardi he seems to be the other one people have suspected. I agree that it is mighty suspicious that a guy who was a good stage hunter, OK climber, is suddenly a protagonist for the GC.

LA CHEVRE
    Note that before, he never had the chance to try to go for GC, he always worked for others but since Savoldelli blew and lost too much time, he's now the team captain for Astana... not that it doesn't mean he's not Amigo di Birillo though.

Since we talk about dopers in the Giro, I think Cunego might be off the dope now, he really suffers a lot, barely following DiLuca and Gibo on hard stages and only sits 5th on GC, he doesn't ride with the ease he had when he won the Giro and seems more human IMO.

DAN GEROUS

: ROAD
    : CYCLOCROSS
    : MOUNTAIN BIKING

la dolce vita

left field

I know this is a little out there, but what about his former CSC teammate whose results have also fallen as of late, Mr Julich?