Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

It's good to be back...

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bluenote 
#1 ·
Of course I changed my email address and forgot my user name from years ago when I was a (once in a while) poster here in the mid 2000s. I was a believer back then, a believer in LA and a huge fan of the pro cycling sport. I raced masters in the mid-atlantic region for MLC and loved everything about training, racing and team comradeship. As the dopers were revealed I joined cyclingnews to read the "clinic". It became a ritual to visit that site daily for a dose of the news and a click over to the forum. I rarely posted there because it seemed like it was some exclusive club of posters who would take to task any newbie.

Now that it's gone... it's good to be back here:)

I just read several threads and I find more level headed posting here.

For the record, I believe most all the top level pros are on some medical "program". The old postal is the new sky.

GTBB

#2 ·
Now that it's gone... it's good to be back here:)

I just read several threads and I find more level headed posting here.

For the record, I believe most all the top level pros are on some medical "program". The old postal is the new sky.

GTBB
I guess the real question is are you a kewl Lance hater or a detested Fanboi? There's no room for anyone else here, you know. :D

Welcome back!

#4 ·
Supposedly, there is a huge security hole in the Vbulletin forum software. Of course, it was right in the middle of the Tour, so I am sure that Murdoch and his evil Sky News henchmen had a hand in it to keep Froomedawg from being tarnished.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.