banned
    Dec 2006

banned
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lookrider
    I think he had more success from this

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2004
    I've noticed the last couple of months Lance has been doing more and more non-mainstream (e.g., non-Nike, non-Oakley, etc.) product endorsements. Either he's looking to diversify his income stream with lesser-known products? Or he's having trouble getting the big companies to use him as in ad campaigns? Hmmm.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fornaca68
    I've noticed the last couple of months Lance has been doing more and more non-mainstream (e.g., non-Nike, non-Oakley, etc.) product endorsements. Either he's looking to diversify his income stream with lesser-known products? Or he's having trouble getting the big companies to use him as in ad campaigns? Hmmm.
    He is trying to divorce himself from cycling. It's been going on for the last two years. It's the reason that Disco was shut down. Bruyneel asked for Armstrong's help in finding a sponsor when his own efforts failed. Armstrong turned him down.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2005
    Lookrider,
    If you spent half the amount of time ragging on G.W. as you do on LA your country would not be a few weeks away from financial ruin and half the population would not be about to lose their homes. Why don't you focus your energy on something that matters? You obviously have quite a bit of free time, so put it to good use. There is an election coming up, try to influence that.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbbmet
    Lookrider,
    If you spent half the amount of time ragging on G.W. as you do on LA your country would not be a few weeks away from financial ruin and half the population would not be about to lose their homes. Why don't you focus your energy on something that matters? You obviously have quite a bit of free time, so put it to good use. There is an election coming up, try to influence that.

best post i've read in awhile....

banned
    Dec 2006

Have you been to the politics forum?

Quote Originally Posted by mtbbmet
    Lookrider,
    The GWB lackeys make even sense than the LA worshippers. You're also giving me way too much credit for having any influence at all. But I'll keep what you said in mind, and I have been doing some union organanizing at work, I'm with you politically tho...